Deals and steals

current climate 2months backorder is fine w me. then again i’m considering a 6 months form 4 approval to be speedy. are you sure delay is for the MBT-2s or something else in the order?

i normally use the BCM PNT trigger since it’s mil spec weight and pull just smoother. The ALG QMS seems readily available although I was less impressed and would rather just drop the extra $$ for a G2S.
I think the straight bow larue i ordered a month or two ago and it took ~4-6 weeks to ship, the trigger is worth every penny, i have both straight and curved and they are both fantastic

current climate 2months backorder is fine w me. then again i’m considering a 6 months form 4 approval to be speedy. are you sure delay is for the MBT-2s or something else in the order?

i normally use the BCM PNT trigger since it’s mil spec weight and pull just smoother. The ALG QMS seems readily available although I was less impressed and would rather just drop the extra $$ for a G2S.
I run the qms's in 2 of my guns... theyre satisfactory... I have a few others that are much better.

But for 60 bucks they aren't awful

I just bought a pair of these Black jeans.

Made in USA.

Always wanted these.

Just restocked with all sizes.

For skinflints that complain about Kitanica's prices - this is a good price...

$100 shipped.
$100? Holy moly. That's more than I have spent in jeans in the last 10 years.

Made in USA.

Always wanted these.

$100 shipped.
I prefer the $250. Operators pants that you have posted links to, earlier in this thread.

$100 isn't a lot for made-in-the-US jeans. Honestly, it's not a lot for jeans, period. Unless you are buying commie jeans from the Kohls or something.

But they are $80. Do you mean they're gonna charge me $20 in shipping???? Yikes! That seems excessive for a pair of pants. Probably costs them half that.

And they don't look very stylish. You'd look like a homeless guy wandering around with his crotch at his knees. . . . oh wait - that's most of you most of the time. LOL. "I gotzta be able to stretch and squat!" Forget that most of you can't do either buck naked, let alone with jeans on.

Made in USA.

Always wanted these.

$100 shipped.

Reptile, you, oligarch?

How much for "scented" underwear?

I prefer the $250. Operators pants that you have posted links to, earlier in this thread.
I have Raider Pants, too.

Multi Cam Black

and

Black

Still sealed in bag.

Reason why is because my older versions are still in perfect shape even though I wear them every day.

I'm getting these Black denim for the Strip Club when they open, again next year.🍑
I can't always wear a track suit.
You can say I'm upping my game.
Oh, and I wash the track suit when I get home.

Not a good price point for me to sell my own soiled boxers from exofficio.

The reason why girls do it is because they buy cheap Chinese crap in bulk for mass mailings.
Not that I ever helped coordinate with models to sell it on the side and get a %.
But anyway - that is the secret.
OnlyFans.com

Try one more time., please:

Navalny's Underwear Poisoning Takes Over the Russian Internet​

I have Raider Pants, too.

Multi Cam Black

and

Black

Still sealed in bag.

Reason why is because my older versions are still in perfect shape even though I wear them every day.

I'm getting these Black denim for the Strip Club when they open, again next year.🍑
I can't always wear a track suit.
You can say I'm upping my game.
Oh, and I wash the track suit when I get home.
If your not wearing shorts to a strip club... your doing it wrong

Someone buy this before I do. Just one color left: ODG

940C in OD and FDE for $110. 5%OFFUSPA for an extra 5% helps offset shipping. About $115 total

Edit: never purchased from them before so I cannot comment on shipping speed / customer service

If anyone is building a P80, JSD supply has Patmos Arms slides, barrels, and parts kits: www.jsdsupply.com

If you go to JSD Supply Brand | Order 80% Lower Receivers, Jigs, and Kits, they've got the full build kits minus frame. 2-5 weeks before shipping, check the website.

They're OOS on some stuff, but they've been delivering.
Don't buy those.... I bought 2

First kit the recoil spring exploded after I cycled the slide 5 times

2nd kit the slide wasn't machined right and sticks like a mofo

Not quality

The sights suck too lol

Back
Top Bottom