Deals and steals

Osage sells alot of Sig stuff & usually has things in stock when most places are out
Lanbos can be hard to beat as well

I was skeptical about battery nailers. Wish I switched a few years back. I had a few projects where I was dragging the compressor around... the noise, the hose, the oil... and the way the regulator is set, when I get to the lower end of the pressure the nails don't set.
Done with those.
They are good for punchout jobs, and minor framing. The advantage is your not pulling out all the shit, the disadvantage is they are heavier, slower and batteries eventually run out.

The last big shed my son and I built, I framed the right side wall with a Hitachi cordless, my son used the air gun the other side wall. Same wall framing on both sides.......My son beat me. That said, the Hitachi is a good gun, but the nail capacity sucks ass and that's what got me. Milwaukee has the magazine extension, which is good to have, and might have made a difference.

They are nice to work around roof framing too.....no cords or hoses to mess around with while crawling thru rafters.

They are heavier than air guns though. And if your nailing plywood/sheathing.....air gun is way faster.

I hate the Dewalt......its a different tech and slower, and has some ramp up motor that sounds stupid.

Milwaukee and Hitachi are very much the same technology....and Ryobi is probably very similar to the Milwaukee, except maybe the plastic is cheaper, and parts might be as well.
I have the Ryobi finish nailers and they are pretty OK for small uses.

Would you guys please stop calling Anderson lowers " Poverty Ponies" that is unless you are actually Gay. It's the Gayest of Gay terminology.
Hey, a little pony play might be kinky but it's not necessarily Gay, at least that's what I heard

I'm just a dumb yuppies not a pro, but 2 batteries charger, and tool for $106 shipped seems like a good deal.

Thanks!

Been needing extra batteries for a while!

Screenshot_20230607-063109_Home Depot.jpg

Not firearm related per-se, but North Ridge 4x4 is having a massive sale on Milwaukee tools. Upto 56% off!

Not sure it's a sale so much as a gimmick. 46-56% off MSRP on much of that stuff is still more expensive than Hope Depot regular pricing.

Not sure it's a sale so much as a gimmick. 46-56% off MSRP on much of that stuff is still more expensive than Hope Depot regular pricing.
Truth be told, I havent bought tools in a long time and didn't cross shop the sale. A few mechanics at work grabbed a couple things that were in stock and said the price was pretty good, so I passed along. If they are crappy prices, my B.

Ok, that makes sense.

Buy 4, return the stand alone batteries, keep 2 chargers + 4 batteries.

View attachment 760863
Now you're thinking. Better yet, if you do plan on returning the "free gift", pick the most expensive one offered (it was the belt sander, not sure if it still is). Makes the batteries and charger even cheaper.

RYOBI DAYS.

First aid kits here fairly stocked for only $10.00. Originally $30.00 but they’re overstocked.

CountyComm is a great company, no scammy Amazon level junk, they’re solid folks.

First aid kits here fairly stocked for only $10.00. Originally $30.00 but they’re overstocked.

CountyComm is a great company, no scammy Amazon level junk, they’re solid folks.
Agreed. I've bought a lot of stuff from them. I love their titanium stuff, in particular.

Frank

Correct.

Already have 2 other single battery chargers & 6 batteries. Most of the batteries are dead.

Been meaning to replace my batteries for a while. Free shipping to the house too!
If they're the newer LI-ion batteries and they don't take a charge (i.e. the green light on the charger doesn't go on), there is a quick fix for that.
It involves opening up the battery pack (not all that hard) and bypassing the internal charging circuitry for a few seconds.
There are several YouTube videos out there, this is the one I followed:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH213LYTdJI&t=303s

Hardest part was getting the one plastic security plug off of one of the screws.
I picked up a weed whacker, blower, battery, and charger for $25 because the battery wouldn't charge. Battery works fine now.

Back
Top Bottom