Deals and steals

You wrote 6.5cm and I thought you meant 6.5 centimeters not creedmore.

My bad… but my math checks out.

Reminded me of our 1cm instead of 10mm comments from another thread.

Arken runs 25% sale, brings new light epl4 scope down to $329.

IMG_3804.png

Ps. I have new epl4, shot it at 300/100 - for a cheap glass it is perfectly fine, only downside compared to ep5 is - its reticle does not have christmas tree layout for wind. But scope itself is way better than other $300 segment alternatives.

Last edited:
This seemed like a pretty good deal, 2500 watt dual fuel generator, $415 on amazon. Reviews looked good.

Limited-time deal: Champion Power Equipment 200961 2500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator, Ultralight https://a.co/d/52yEg7t

Thanks for that! My son in Alaska was just looking for something like this that he can have shipped there. Great timing!

Thanks for that! My son in Alaska was just looking for something like this that he can have shipped there. Great timing!
Good luck. Amazon regularly f***s up shipping to Alaska. A buddy of mine is in Juneau, and he managed to get his account shadowbanned on Amazon because they had so many sendbacks. Amazon would have it sent to someplace in Seattle, which would refuse to deliver it, and it somehow counted against him. Now, everything he selects is "not available to be shipped to your location"...

Good luck. Amazon regularly f***s up shipping to Alaska. A buddy of mine is in Juneau, and he managed to get his account shadowbanned on Amazon because they had so many sendbacks. Amazon would have it sent to someplace in Seattle, which would refuse to deliver it, and it somehow counted against him. Now, everything he selects is "not available to be shipped to your location"...
Is that the case all over AK or just that area?

Is that the case all over AK or just that area?
It has to do with how Amazon abuses its shippers, so I'd imagine it's anywhere in AK. Basically, they don't want to pay for air freight, and the freight company in WA doesn't want to get paid pennies by Amazon to stick it on a barge and get complaints about the transit time. It's worth a shot, maybe you'll get lucky!

Yup...he's in Fairbanks...went to buy it, any version, and got "not available to be shipped to your location"

Best Apple Deals of the Week: 10.2-Inch iPad Hits All-Time Low Price of $249.99 Amid Sales on Apple Watch and MacBook Pro​

Interesting. Sadly, 10.2 is too small for me. At some point in 2023, I'm going to have to upgrade my 5yo Pro. I think I'm gonna use my CC points to do so.

As far as sales and deals, Sportsman's Outfitters has a 10% off Holosun deal going on: Code HS10

I'm looking at another 510C. I think it's a bit more compact than my ancient (and I mean ancient) EOTech. This thing has to be nearly 20 years old. LOL

LEPOWER Clip on Light

I own two of these clip on lights and just ordered a third because of this deal even though I am not sure at the moment where I will use it. I know I will find a spot for it, currently have one on my desk (computer/ham station) and one on the headboard of the bed.

They are really solidly built, impressively so for the cost, the 12" long goose neck stays where you point it. They look as good as a clip on light can and function very well. They have two light temperatures settings (warm/cool) at two light levels (high/low) each. It comes with a 110V USB adapter but could run from any decent USB source (5V probably 500 mA or better).

Deal is for $11.99 plus (at least for me) there was an additional 6% off coupon ($11.27 total).

www.amazon.com/dp/B016U6ZJGM

6fzNqhbl.png

As always YMMV.

🐯

Interesting. Sadly, 10.2 is too small for me. At some point in 2023, I'm going to have to upgrade my 5yo Pro. I think I'm gonna use my CC points to do so.

As far as sales and deals, Sportsman's Outfitters has a 10% off Holosun deal going on: Code HS10

I'm looking at another 510C. I think it's a bit more compact than my ancient (and I mean ancient) EOTech. This thing has to be nearly 20 years old. LOL
That's what she said

for $99 it is a very good buy, but, if you zero it for a 100 - rest of drops is useless. if set for a 200 - then it almost works, i tested it with m855

Back
Top Bottom