Deals and steals

I've found that some tools like the router, some other things, and nailers are almost exactly the same as Milwaukee. Prices not that far off either...but batteries are way cheaper for Ryobi.
We have a ryobi set from my brother, a bunch of newer Rigid, and some new /old milwakee m12/m18/v18
The Rigid & milwakee are right there as far as I can tell between performance and durability.
The ryobi is definitely budget and functions like it.

Related to this Ryobi deal- MassSave is offering rebates if you buy a battery-operated lawn tool. Mowers are $75, leaf blowers, string trimmers, and chainsaws are $30.
It's not all that easy to find on the MassSave site- here's the link.
Mass Save | Lawn Equipment
Don’t fall for the commie Mass discount propaganda, buy gas powered equipment.

I'm just a dumb yuppies not a pro, but 2 batteries charger, and tool for $106 shipped seems like a good deal.

I have two of these batteries. I have used them A LOT. and I mean A LOT. They last, charge fast and hold the charge.

They might bot be top of the line, most amazing batteries, but for 90% of people they will be more than enough.

RYOBI Rigid and Milwaukee all made by same company.
I have a ryobi and 2 Rigid nailers. They are nearly identical (different gauges)

I had a Rigid screw gun who's battery shit the bed fairly quickly years ago. We're talking 15 or so years ago. I contacted Rigid. "Oh, you can pay us $90 for a new battery." Ummmm, I JUST BOUGHT THE THING 15 MONTHS AGO! "So solly - warranty only 12 months." I threw it all away - well, recycled the batteries. (There were 2 of them - both dead. They were like a car battery - let them go to ZERO and they'd never charge again.)

A year later, they come up with "Oh, batteries for life." F them.

Ryobi - I had a LOT of blue Ryobi tools. But the batteries back then sucked as well. I'd end up buying a new battery or two every year or two. It was frustrating. About a decade ago, I got a BOSCH set of tools and never looked back.

I'd probably not outfit my shop with Ryobi, but I was impressed with the price and simplicity of this nailer/stapler combo. It's chucking a 1.5" 18ga brad in pretty easily into wood and ply.

I had a Rigid screw gun who's battery shit the bed fairly quickly years ago. We're talking 15 or so years ago. I contacted Rigid. "Oh, you can pay us $90 for a new battery." Ummmm, I JUST BOUGHT THE THING 15 MONTHS AGO! "So solly - warranty only 12 months." I threw it all away - well, recycled the batteries. (There were 2 of them - both dead. They were like a car battery - let them go to ZERO and they'd never charge again.)

A year later, they come up with "Oh, batteries for life." F them.

Ryobi - I had a LOT of blue Ryobi tools. But the batteries back then sucked as well. I'd end up buying a new battery or two every year or two. It was frustrating. About a decade ago, I got a BOSCH set of tools and never looked back.

I'd probably not outfit my shop with Ryobi, but I was impressed with the price and simplicity of this nailer/stapler combo. It's chucking a 1.5" 18ga brad in pretty easily into wood and ply.
I was skeptical about battery nailers. Wish I switched a few years back. I had a few projects where I was dragging the compressor around... the noise, the hose, the oil... and the way the regulator is set, when I get to the lower end of the pressure the nails don't set.
Done with those.

Don’t fall for the commie Mass discount propaganda, buy gas powered equipment.
I’ve tested a lot of heavy commercial electric equipment. The mowers are not really 100% there yet, although they do work OK they are crazy expensive and the electric motors are inferior to hydraulics.

The electric blowers work great and are way more convenient than gas. But you will still want gas blowers come fall for the heavy work.

Trimmers, saws, etc work pretty good although not as smooth to operate. Saves you the trouble of carbs getting ruined by ethanol.

It’s a lot better than it was 10 years ago; there are situations where I prefer electric tools now. I would not have said that 10 years ago.

Related to this Ryobi deal- MassSave is offering rebates if you buy a battery-operated lawn tool. Mowers are $75, leaf blowers, string trimmers, and chainsaws are $30.
It's not all that easy to find on the MassSave site- here's the link.
Mass Save | Lawn Equipment

Print the Rebate BEFORE you purchase something. Going to have to return it to Home Depot in Auburn, then buy it again. There's no way someone there will make it simple... It's $30.00 on a leaf blower.

Edit... Found a way to enter the information online through the Home Depot Website. This model blower (P2109BTL) apparently doesn't qualify for the rebate. I think because they are saying it's free with the battery purchase. I'll keep you all posted...

Last edited:
Print the Rebate BEFORE you purchase something. Going to have to return it to Home Depot in Auburn, then buy it again. There's no way someone there will make it simple... It's $30.00 on a leaf blower.

Edit... Found a way to enter the information online through the Home Depot Website. This model blower (P2109BTL) apparently doesn't qualify for the rebate. I think because they are saying it's free with the battery purchase. I'll keep you all posted...
From the link:
  • The rebate is good for purchases made from January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023.

From the link:
  • The rebate is good for purchases made from January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023.
I had to manually enter in the model number and send the info even though it wasn't recognized. Just got an email from Mass Saves saying if approved, rebate checks are averaging 3-4 months. I'm not holding my breath.

Kore Essentials ratcheting gun belts
15% off Father's Day Sale - June 4-18th
Code: FATHERSDAY15

I am going to get my wife whichever belt she likes as part of her upcoming birthday prezzies, and get myself a "Western Brown Buffalo Leather Gun Belt" with a "Star Nickle" buckle.

I already have a "USA Black Tactical Gun Belt" with an "X6 (gunmetal)" buckle and it is excellent.

Yes I paid extra for the "USA" strap, but I could afford it for a one-time purchase and I like to support US made components.
Here is their blurb about that model, "Kore Essentials USA Tactical Belt Straps - Manufactured in the USA! These track-style gun belts use high-grade, US-made nylon webbing... Secondly, Kore USA Gun Belts feature Gorilla Edging™ webbing to prevent fraying from clips, gear, and abuse."

I assume their other nylon strap material is offshored and I don't know about their leather.

🐯

Last edited:
Not a deal just a heads-up.

Sig P365 X/XL magazines have been out of stock everywhere for a while. Midway now has them to ship $44.99 ($49.99)

Crazy money for a magazine. Magpul really could clean up making P320 and P365 magazines. I would buy them for the range for sure.

🐯

I had to manually enter in the model number and send the info even though it wasn't recognized. Just got an email from Mass Saves saying if approved, rebate checks are averaging 3-4 months. I'm not holding my breath.

I had same issue But check arrived in 4 weeks. (May 23)

I have a teeny lawn, maybe 2k sq ft? The electric lawn mower/trimmmer work absolutely fine and are far easier than gas. I wouldn’t go out and replace working gas equipment but if you’re in the market…

Perfect gift for Linsky.

I heard that Linsky actually had breast implants surgically added to his knees. (permanent knee pads)

Linsky is one of the poorest excuses for a man, that I have ever met.

Good luck to him if he ever needs help from Law Enforcement.

I have NEVER met any L.E.O. that can stand Linsky! They all refer to him as a P.O.S. 💩

Would you guys please stop calling Anderson lowers " Poverty Ponies" that is unless you are actually Gay. It's the Gayest of Gay terminology.

Definitely guarantees even more poverty pony comments.

Should be a badge of honor. I remember lower group buys on this forum years ago (f*** the code red buy) and those prices were awesomely cheap. All my ARs still run fine with the NES group buy lowers!

Not a deal just a heads-up.

Sig P365 X/XL magazines have been out of stock everywhere for a while. Midway now has them to ship $44.99 ($49.99)

Crazy money for a magazine. Magpul really could clean up making P320 and P365 magazines. I would buy them for the range for sure.

🐯
Osage sells alot of Sig stuff & usually has things in stock when most places are out

Back
Top Bottom