• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

CMP has a 1/2 price ammo promotion for anyone that buys an M1 Garand from them. Too bad it didn't include those of us that already have one...

I paid about 1/2 current rates back 12 years ago. So I got that deal. LOL. The ammo came in cans packed 2-by in strapping that just about fell apart as it came off the UPS truck. LOL

Nice deal. But then find the FFL. After shipping, it won't be THAT much savings (except the 26) over getting one of the ones advertised here on on FB groups. If you were a MA dealer, tho. Wow! You could go deep and sell em for less than what they are going for today and STILL make a decent profit.

KeepShooting.com, AK steel mags $12.95 each. I got all the way to putting in my cc info and didn't get a "No, cuz MA" message. The ones in the ad look to be NON pre-ban, but for folks in other states they may be a good deal. For those willing to take their chances? They have a lot of other good stuff, bought a Full length mil-surp wool coat for Lady Radtekk for $25 a couple of weeks ago. They're on my regular shopping rotation, and send emails about daily specials regularly. I picked up an "original" AK47 cleaning kit the size of a pack of cigarettes for about $5 a few weeks back...

Anyway, here's the AK mag link:
SGM Tactical AK-47 Magazine - 30 Round - Steel | Keepshooting

KeepShooting.com, AK steel mags $12.95 each. I got all the way to putting in my cc info and didn't get a "No, cuz MA" message. The ones in the ad look to be NON pre-ban, but for folks in other states they may be a good deal. For those willing to take their chances? They have a lot of other good stuff, bought a Full length mil-surp wool coat for Lady Radtekk for $25 a couple of weeks ago. They're on my regular shopping rotation, and send emails about daily specials regularly. I picked up an "original" AK47 cleaning kit the size of a pack of cigarettes for about $5 a few weeks back...

Anyway, here's the AK mag link:
SGM Tactical AK-47 Magazine - 30 Round - Steel | Keepshooting
Theyre a fav of mine also. Got a couple of really nice FFL surplus fleeces that are warm af and zip up half way up your face. Keep one behind the seat in the truck. Like $24 shipped. (Also got some Swedish Army winter motorcycle pants for some reason that Ill probably never wear but it seemed like a good idea at the time, lol)

Stripped Glock 43 frames $29.95

Glock

26 size frames are now $30. Larger frames and the 43 look like they’re around $40-$60. Many good deals to be had there.

These are "Gen 3", right? Is that the one with finger grooves? Which of these are 9mm? Full size and sub-compact take same magazines? Interchangeable slides and barrels? Are these Mass. OK? Two frames, then move the slide and barrel for range or carry as necessary.Just thinking out loud.

Theyre a fav of mine also. Got a couple of really nice FFL surplus fleeces that are warm af and zip up half way up your face. Keep one behind the seat in the truck. Like $24 shipped. (Also got some Swedish Army winter motorcycle pants for some reason that Ill probably never wear but it seemed like a good idea at the time, lol)
Just ordered this from MajorSurplus.com to stuff in a bag for the jeep. Heavy winter coat, free heavy gloves, $40 w/free shipping cuz my total was over $100

ANAPURNA ICELAND ADVENTURE TREK TEAM EXPEDITION PARKA

These are "Gen 3", right? Is that the one with finger grooves? Which of these are 9mm? Full size and sub-compact take same magazines? Interchangeable slides and barrels? Are these Mass. OK? Two frames, then move the slide and barrel for range or carry as necessary.Just thinking out loud.
Anything is mass ok if you can get an ffl to transfer. They appear to be gen 3 except for the 43/43 which are their own thing. Glock slides and frames don’t exactly swap in the way I think you’re describing. A sub com frame will only accept that size slide, and the same with compact and full size pistols.

Some decent dals at that Major Surplus place, but nothing in XL-Tall that I could find. Tough finding deals in that size.

SWFA running 15% off all SS and vortex scopes. time to grab two more of the SS 10x42. yeah for $254 no way to beat this glass.

Veterans Day Sale 2018

and the free shipping code SHIP49 still works too...can combine with the veterans day sale.

Last edited:
SWFA running 15% off all SS and vortex scopes. time to grab two more of the SS 10x42. yeah for $254 no way to beat this glass.

Veterans Day Sale 2018

and the free shipping code SHIP49 still works too...can combine with the veterans day sale.

I have toyed with the idea of getting one of these to hunker down and learn the basics of precision shooting without going full retard on scope features. From everything I have read, they are pretty good for money.

Back
Top Bottom