Deals and steals

A couple of decent deals on Holosun 407C optics:

407C-X2 for $208 plus shipping and tax from Primary Arms

407C-GR-X2 in Green from Midway, $221 plus tax with free shipping. I ordered one of these last night.

it is how i approach all my stuff including guns. if it is too expensive - it is pointless as you start caring too much about it. too cheap - useless, as it is crap.
so it is a constant pursuit for of something worthy in the middle.
Exactly. This is why glock 19, and sub 100 dollar pocket knife.

A couple of decent deals on Holosun 407C optics:

407C-X2 for $208 plus shipping and tax from Primary Arms

407C-GR-X2 in Green from Midway, $221 plus tax with free shipping. I ordered one of these last night.

One of these on the way. This thread is expensive. Going to need a new Glock to sit it on as well. Thanks NES.

Buy one pillow, get one free.

I first got a Tempur-Pedic about 20 years ago after I kept kinking my neck while sleeping- Haven't had neck pain since.

I ordered one, they took my money Dec 1.... and I still don't have it. Tracking shows nothing but a label has been done. I called to cancel the order and got a hard time from them, will see if they actually cancel/refund. Anyone else have any experience with Tempur-Pedic?

I ordered one, they took my money Dec 1.... and I still don't have it. Tracking shows nothing but a label has been done. I called to cancel the order and got a hard time from them, will see if they actually cancel/refund. Anyone else have any experience with Tempur-Pedic?
I got the 2 for one deal at the Natick mall. Was there anyway.

i ordered 2 pillows, already got them and they are working out great

I got my two in short order.

Not so much a deal as available. Varget at Larrys place (are we still doing that?) $56/lb or $46/lb for an 8 pounder. 4895 available as well

Not so much a deal as available. Varget at Larrys place (are we still doing that?) $56/lb or $46/lb for an 8 pounder. 4895 available as well

They really ramped up production. It’s been in stock for almost a week at the valley, the Ram, and MSS

The world is a vampire. Sent to drayayayaainnn!

What are those little white marks in the inside corners of its eyes?

Highlights. Look at most models and chicks trying to impress in 2022 and they'll have a highlight in the inside corner of the eye. It would help if he wore mascara. The lack of eyelashes is ruining the look.

Back
Top Bottom