• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

f#ck em.
last time i used a coupon for free shipping from them - they first charged credit card correctly, then next day they rolled back the transaction and charged full amount with shipping added, contradicting the actual invoice on the order.
after i raised it up they did not want to acknowledge that, then agreed to refund the charged shipping.
the refund came in a form of a gift card code to be used on a next purchase from them.
F#CK YOU RAM! there are better places to shop from than brownells.

all that happened less than month ago.

Brownells has Magpul PMAG Glock 17, 17 rounders, at $11.99 for those of you worthy of the privilege of standard capacity.

🐯

Thanks for the tip.

We have a Honeywell VisonPro8000 w/outside sensor which in 2005 was about the best you could get. It has been very reliable but without WiFi it is a bit tedious to change programing on and the green/black LCD display is generations old tech. Might change it, might not, but either way it does not hurt to have a backup when the price is right.

So I ordered the Honeywell RTH9585WF from this deal. The discount is a little bit over hyped seeing as how they are everywhere for $99 but the bottom line is a good deal.

Shipping & Handling$0.00
Subtotal$134.99
Sales Tax$8.44
Total$143.43
After an instant rebate of:$100.00
Manufacturer Discount:$25.00
Amount Due$18.43

🐯

Honeywell thermostat from that deal arrived today. No email had been sent from Mass Save letting me know it had shipped. But I have an UPS account and I did get an email from them last week about this mystery package coming from Seko Logistics.

So if you bought into that deal and get a mystery package from "Seko" via UPS Surepost (UPS/USPS) it is most likely not a bomb but in fact your thermostat.

🐯

Magpul PRS on sale & use code BACK15 for $15off
$20 off with code "DEC20", comes out to $194 with tax and shipping. Other colors available for about $6 less.

Honeywell thermostat from that deal arrived today. No email had been sent from Mass Save letting me know it had shipped. But I have an UPS account and I did get an email from them last week about this mystery package coming from Seko Logistics.

So if you bought into that deal and get a mystery package from "Seko" via UPS Surepost (UPS/USPS) it is most likely not a bomb but in fact your thermostat.

🐯

Seko? She's still around?? One of the last greats shot on actual film instead of tape. LOL

Seko? She's still around?? One of the last greats shot on actual film instead of tape. LOL
She sure is. Her you go big boy. Enjoy. [rofl2]

licensed-image

She was hot as f*** BITD though.

$20 off with code "DEC20", comes out to $194 with tax and shipping. Other colors available for about $6 less.
Magpul PRS on sale & use code BACK15 for $15off

Same thing $165 no coupons, no tax, free shipping:

I have four of these chargers, use them for Macbook, iPad, and phones. Has USB-C and USB-A port so pretty adaptable.

I did just have one die but it did see daily use for 2-1/2 years.

At $20 this is the lowest price they have ever sold for. I have paid $39 in the past and bought two today just for the deal.

Anker 60W PIQ 3.0 & GaN Tech Dual Port Charger, PowerPort Atom III (2 Ports) Travel Charger with a 45W USB C Port

www.amazon.com/dp/B07PWC32ZD

🐯

Back
Top Bottom