Deals and steals

Last edited:
Dammit. I snoozed and loozed. I was gonn get tatcical sporks and spoons and chopsticks to put in my adult children's stockings this Christmas at Ka-Bar. I had them in the cart yesterday and left work. Got back today - no more sale. :(
These are the sporks you need...

I bought them for all my family members and give them on Birthdays...

This has been a big hit.

The
Black Friday Preview

30% Off
Sitewide* +3 Or More Dress Shirts 30% Off. & Free Shipping

I bought 3 really nice no iron shirts. They have big boy sizes.

Also,

Kitanica Up to 25% Off

Last edited:

XLR industries running 20-30%. my XLR chassis for the howa short action has been excellent. my only complaint with the aluminum chassis is they get ass cold compared to polymer or wood, but that's more of an aluminum gripe than anything else.

XLR industries running 20-30%. my XLR chassis for the howa short action has been excellent. my only complaint with the aluminum chassis is they get ass cold compared to polymer or wood, but that's more of an aluminum gripe than anything else.

awesome, i was just looking for a chassis. element 4 with vertical grip - total $387 shipped - nice black friday deal.
it takes an AR carbine tube for stock mount. takes AR grips too, if you have a spare one, but their ergo are quite nice.

now need not to miss a sale on triggertech.

Home Depot. Nice Flashlights for the price. Aluminum body’s heavy not cheap feeling at all. I grabbed the 1500 lumen one comes with a rechargeable battery for $26
Thanks for the heads up, I picked one up yesterday, couple of questions.

The Red Green in me made me throw away the packaging, real men don't read instructions.
So the red light when it's charging, assume that never goes out and just indicated power?

Secondly, ay ideas on a wall mount, I want to put it on the side of kitchen cabinet.

Thank, great budget flashlight.

Harry

The Red Green in me made me throw away the packaging, real men don't read instructions.
So the red light when it's charging, assume that never goes out and just indicated power?

Secondly, ay ideas on a wall mount, I want to put it on the side of kitchen cabinet.

Harry
Ha ha, I loved that show.

Reptile is correct. This is a good deal.

Airpods Pro is a great investment. You'll use them all the time: working out, errands around the house, airplanes, etc.

The
Black Friday Preview

30% Off
Sitewide* +3 Or More Dress Shirts 30% Off. & Free Shipping

I bought 3 really nice no iron shirts. They have big boy sizes.

Also,

Kitanica Up to 25% Off

I ordered 2 of their sweaters last week. They came in and are as big as a house. When did BB decide to market to "normal sized" people??? They were ALWAYS about thin-is-in. I was pissed. They looked so shlubby

And 6 doz DT socks is about $1,100 worth. Wow!

Harry
Not sure yet. I haven’t opened mine up. 😂 I will read the package and let you know.

ar10 aero parts are damn cheap - lowers and uppers under $90. good sale.

but arm or ally sale was better - the 308 bolt i got there for $144, PA has the same bolt now for $169.

Last edited:
ar10 aero parts are damn cheap - lowers and uppers under $90. good sale.

but arm or ally sale was better - the 308 bolt i got there for $144, PA has the same bolt now for $169.
I know they don't ship to Mass

I forget if it was Black Friday or their 12 days of Xmas sale last year but I grabbed one of the 308 BCGs for $99

Brownells has BRN-4(HK416) kits or piece your own parts kits together
TA10 for 10% discount code

I pieced together a kit since I don't care for that HK handguard but the barrel nut was out of stock

Last edited:
kind weak sale, imho, but, nevertheless:

46d1651d4156f5a9ddd0572d4a5d45f06a1cac837e919deed687f1286dcd5d72.jpg

Black Friday Sale is ON - 18th through 30th November 2022
5% on entire store for any order!
10%
discount on DAA and CED Products, for orders above $200
15%
discount on DAA and CED Products, for orders above $350

Coupon code: BF2022USA

Your Alpha Dynamics Team.

Back