• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

24 gun safe $300 off at BJs. Normally $799.

$38​

Toshiba Canvio Ready Portable External Hard Drive 1TB Black​

I picked this up tonight.

It has good ratings but I can't vouch for it since I just got it.

I'd prefer 2T but this backup would at 1TB is a good value.

I can encrypt it with a long password with my mac and have a hint written on the case.

I can just keep this one off site.

If it falls in the wrong hands, it would be difficult to crack by most adversaries.

EDIT:

Build quality is poor.

If you want quality get a LaCie. I have many of those.

This brand is good also:

G-Technology

Last edited:
Tis the season for ugly Christmas sweaters and this one has the added advantage of offending the anti-gun crowd.

I did not order the sweater at $56.95 but I am eagerly anticipating the arrival of my new $23.70 Magpul Christmas beanie!

pvAI7OJ.jpg

P.S.> Yes, my Brownells Edge 2-day shipping did apply.

🐯

Walmart Black Friday Samsung Galaxy Buds+ True Wireless In-Ear Headphones for $59. Black Friday Deal

Limit one. I've read on SlickDeals that they will cancel orders if you order more than one. YMMV

I've ordered one and it should arrive by Friday 11/5.

Jay

Arrived Saturday 11/6 in a super discreet package so porch pirates had no idea. NOT EXACTLY. :eek:

Knock on wood, I live in area where we don't have that kind of problem, but I would think they should at the very least put it in a cardboard box. Just sayin...

Jay

Tkb4vNO.jpg

Arrived Saturday 11/6 in a super discreet package so porch pirates had no idea. NOT EXACTLY. :eek:

Knock on wood, I live in area where we don't have that kind of problem, but I would think they should at the very least put it in a cardboard box. Just sayin...

Jay

Tkb4vNO.jpg
That's odd...mine came yesterday too, in a way oversized Wal Mart box...

Brownells buy $100 in gift cards get a $25 gift card "free."
So in practicality this is a 20% discount on $125 of gift cards.

They mention the sale on the banner but not directly on the gift card ordering page (linked) so do your due diligence.

37SeWbN.jpg

🐯

I have to move out of Mass.

Or you can get an AR and an AK and a hammer and just beat them together for a while. ;)

It has been fascinating to watch the AR/AK debate over the last 25 or so years. At one point, I thought hte AR was dead in the civilian market. Then I thought hte AK was dead. Now the line is so blurred as to be meaningless. You're down to a debate over. . . . . magazine insertion technique. LOL

Or you can get an AR and an AK and a hammer and just beat them together for a while. ;)

It has been fascinating to watch the AR/AK debate over the last 25 or so years. At one point, I thought hte AR was dead in the civilian market. Then I thought hte AK was dead. Now the line is so blurred as to be meaningless. You're down to a debate over. . . . . magazine insertion technique. LOL
And safety lever...

Xtreme Bullets a having a 10% sitewide Veteran's day sale on their bullets. For example, 115gr bullets are <7 cents per bullet. This is the cheapest 9mm bullets have been in over 2 years.

Even their hollow point bullets are less than 9 cents...

Not bad I suppose. With shipping it’s about 10 cents each.
You can buy jacketed 115 gr 9mm bullets for the same price.
Another vendor has Powerbond plated 147 gr bullets for $105 per 1k shipped.

You really save when you buy coated bullets which is all I use for 9mm

Back
Top Bottom