Deals and steals

Anyone use these or have a better recommendation? Looking for a belt that can be EDC but also could be setup with mag carriers etc
I don’t have that exact model, I have the low profile version without the cobra buckle. Here’s the one I have.
EDC low profile belt

I wear it every day as a service tech and it has held up great. The belt material as well as the Velcro part has not had any signs of fraying at all and is very comfortable.

Anyone use these or have a better recommendation? Looking for a belt that can be EDC but also could be setup with mag carriers etc
I have this one and the 2 piece molle belt from them, both are great quality and fairly comfortable. Think of this one as used like a sturdy leather belt, so it depends on the mag carrier your talking about

I haven’t used mag carriers with it but I use this belt for edc and I love it. No sag or anything with iwb carry. It’s the best belt I’ve ever owned, I use a neomag for backup mag.

Before it was 1 mag for $135, now it’s THREE mags for $158 (I paid $200+). Very jealous of you guys getting this ridiculous discount.

Dammit.
I was trying to limit myself too 1 gun part this paycheck.
Ive been waiting for a deal like this to appear.

Bought it with an additional mag for $15.

Im happy and angry at the same time now

The 22 conversions are gimmicky. The bore on a .223 is slightly larger and often yields crap accuracy. The 22 projectiles will also cause lead fouling of the gas system. If one wants to shoot 22 in an AR just get an M&P 15-22 or a tippmann rifle.
Yes, or a real .22LR upper at least.

22 LR AR conversion bolt = "How to f*** up your gun while flexing as a skinflint".

I'm fond of the Instructors Belt from The Wilderness. The CSM (Compact Shooters Model) has a Kydex insert that's crazy stiff. I've been running them since 2006, and I've only work out 4 of them, all due to Velcro failure. Well worth the money IMHO.
This. I wear one everyday (for the last 6+ years) and I also have a dedicated one for IDPA shooting

The 22 conversions are gimmicky. The bore on a .223 is slightly larger and often yields crap accuracy. The 22 projectiles will also cause lead fouling of the gas system. If one wants to shoot 22 in an AR just get an M&P 15-22 or a tippmann rifle.
Yes, or a real .22LR upper at least.

22 LR AR conversion bolt = "How to f*** up your gun while flexing as a skinflint".
Yes def a dedicated upper. I highly recommend the nordic components upper. I had their 16" upper and then last year got their 9.25" SBR upper. VERY well made.

Here’s a great opportunity to get a great weapon mounted light kit and dump an old shitty light.

Cloud Defensive is having a trade in program for a $100 coupon towards a new light.
Trade in program

I might send in a old shitty Surefire G2 with a nitrolon head.

I have three of those .22lr conversions and I've have zero issues switching between 22 and. 223 woth thousands of round of each. And I am terrible at cleaning guns basically ever.

Of course the accuracy is not great. That's not the intention of the kit.

At 80% LOWERS - 20% off AR15 billet 80% lowers, use code AR15BILLET20.

those are expensive even w the 20% deal, still $80 a pop. The billet 6061 lowers also do not match up nicely with standard forged uppers. The 6061 lowers Are nice because they’re easy to cut so good for 80% noobs, but once one gets proficient a forged 7075 lower like from AMT are optimal. The 7075 aluminum is a PITA to cut compare to 6061 but with lots of cutting fluid and tiny cuts per pass it’s doable.

5D has unfortunately cranked his prices waaay up on lowers. When I lived in MA I supported him as much as possible.

Flash sale just started includes this and a few other good deals.

This looks nice! I have a 1200 lumens light without the laser. I would like a a combo like this. Anyone here have one??

Back
Top Bottom