• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

^^ Lol, they have voting booths for sale in the Election Equipment category

Set up a pile of them on the sidewalk outside of a voting station. Have a few of your friends there pretending to fill out a ballot. Watch EVERYONE lose their minds. ROFL!!!!!

"What? I'm not endorsing a candidate OR or the property. This is public space. I'm sorry if your voters are stupid."

Set up a pile of them on the sidewalk outside of a voting station. Have a few of your friends there pretending to fill out a ballot. Watch EVERYONE lose their minds. ROFL!!!!!

"What? I'm not endorsing a candidate OR or the property. This is public space. I'm sorry if your voters are stupid."

[rofl]

NES group buy coming up?

Wow! That 15" with the concave end looks awesome. 13oz isn't bad either. I'd be on this if I was in the market for it.
Really? That’s like the ultimate skinflint rail that I wouldn’t even put on an airsoft gun. I’d at least get a guntec noveske knockoff for $80 before that.

Really? That’s like the ultimate skinflint rail that I wouldn’t even put on an airsoft gun. I’d at least get a guntec noveske knockoff for $80 before that.
I'm on the cheaper side of gun-builds and haven't had any problems with the lesser-known brands. I figure they're all made in china anyway. It's just an aluminum handguard, not a critical piece like barrel or BCG.

PrimaryArms is having a 12% sitewide sale on ALREADY discounted items. I wish I was in the market to buy stuff, but if you need ANYTHING, buy from them while this sale lasts. It's a steal.

PrimaryArms is having a 12% sitewide sale on ALREADY discounted items. I wish I was in the market to buy stuff, but if you need ANYTHING, buy from them while this sale lasts. It's a steal.
hmm, they have a stripped M5 308 aero lower in there, $168.29 after 12% discount. yummy.

I have no personal experience with the Cuisinart CPG-4000 Wood Pellet BBQ Grill & Smoker so I do not know exactly how good a deal this is at...
$195.95 on Woot

I do know that it is currently listed for $366.89 on Amazon and Camel Cubed says the lowest price ever there was $251.39

EDIT: Over at Amazon it has at first glance 4.1/5 star with 92 ratings but there are only 6 actual reviews and two of them mention a control panel error. So like I said your choice here.

🐯

Last edited:
Hmmm. Given it's usually $400, it's likely a POS. A Traeger is $800.

On second thought, it might be a cheap way for me to test out a pellet smoker. Hmmmm.

What is shocking is that you type in Reviews Cuisinart CPG-wahtever and all of these computer-generated articles made from the product description and the Amazon reviews come up. THAT's scary. They all give it 8-8.5 out of 10 based on. . . . . a computer generated check of Amazon (which has MOST of it's reviews OUTSIDE the US - so beware!).

The grate looks like it's cheap painted metal. And the main grilling area looks like 20x12. Maybe 20x15. Not huge.

But damn. I've got a pulled pork cook coming up. This would be brilliant for that. I need another machine on my deck like a hole in my head. LOL. ARRGHH!!!

DAMMIT. Sold out. Now I won't get to test it. My dumb ass. (Probably just as well. Maybe my family will buy me a Traeger for Christmas or something.)

Yup I wanted to snag a Leupold scope and it wasn't eligible. Lame.
i will post in firearms forum - i got there for the ar10 build their primary arms 3-18x scope with apollo reticle - that one had discount working. so-so glass, and indeed neither of other scopes were eligible. overall 12% discount worked on almost everything

Lowes is clearancing their red Mechanix M-Pact gloves. $5.97 a pair. The other colors don't have the discount.

These are decent work gloves. Great for screwing around with the woodpile or just about anything else. Easy to take on and off as well.

I picked up a pair in the Littleton Lowes yesterday that was marked 14.97, but rang up for 5.97.
I was in the Gilford Lowes today and grabbed four more pair for 5.97 per. They were properly marked there.

edit-annoying about Lowes is they have their gloves scattered all over the store, so if you can't find any in the normal glove pile, try one of the other 17 or so. In Littleon, they were by the garden center door, and in Gilford, they were on a middle end cap by the lumber.

IMG_0376.jpg

Hmmm. Given it's usually $400, it's likely a POS. A Traeger is $800.

On second thought, it might be a cheap way for me to test out a pellet smoker. Hmmmm.

What is shocking is that you type in Reviews Cuisinart CPG-wahtever and all of these computer-generated articles made from the product description and the Amazon reviews come up. THAT's scary. They all give it 8-8.5 out of 10 based on. . . . . a computer generated check of Amazon (which has MOST of it's reviews OUTSIDE the US - so beware!).

The grate looks like it's cheap painted metal. And the main grilling area looks like 20x12. Maybe 20x15. Not huge.

But damn. I've got a pulled pork cook coming up. This would be brilliant for that. I need another machine on my deck like a hole in my head. LOL. ARRGHH!!!

FYI Weber has a $200 off sale on their Weber SmokeFire. $800 for the smaller version. $1000 for the bigger one.

Back
Top Bottom