• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Great light, you just cost me $82 bucks with tax. BTW comes with a free extra light (normally $10) and a free holster (also normally $10) if you make a new account.

I have sooooo little discipline some times.

Tracking my purchase on FedEx. It appears to be coming from:

DONG GUAN OLIGHT ECO. TEC. CO. LTD
JASMINE
4TH FLOOR,BUILDING 4,KEGU INDUS
NO.6 ZHONGNAN ROAD,CHANG'AN TOWN
DONGGUAN, CN 523846
+1-867-699-1020

I "thought" that previous Olight purchases had shipped from the Atlanta area.

?????

JASMINE
DONGGUAN, CN 523846
+1-867-699-1020

?????

So let me get this bit of irony correct, a "patriotic" flashlight is being shipped from China ?

I understand that most cheap shit is made in the PRC, but c'mon man !!!

But hey, you are " Celebrating The Spirits Of Independence" or is that celebrating the spirit of dependance ? lol

Nothing on you FPrice or anybody in particular, just a general observation on irony.. I have a ton of crap made in China.

Last edited:

JASMINE
DONGGUAN, CN 523846
+1-867-699-1020

?????

My previous orders have shipped direct from China

For Reloaders:

Inline Fabrications has a 10%-off Sale that Ends TONIGHT AT 12:00 Midnight.

Includes FREE SHIPPING on select items and orders over $100

SAVE 10% SITEWIDE

starting now thru Monday, July 5th

use " 4THJULY " code at checkout

So let me get this bit of irony correct, a "patriotic" flashlight is being shipped from China ?

I understand that most cheap shit is made in the PRC, but c'mon man !!!

But hey, you are " Celebrating The Spirits Of Independence" or is that celebrating the spirit of dependance ? lol

Nothing on you FPrice or anybody in particular, just a general observation on irony.. I have a ton of crap made in China.

I just checked an Olight box from a year ago or so. "Made in China"

I haven’t received my shipping confirmation yet… 😕

I received my order today. I've had very good service from Olight before but never this fast.

Another unique feature of the Core Plate Carrier is that it comes pre-equipped with a pair of Level IIIA cummerbund inserts which slide in between the MOLLE webbing sections. The carrier includes FirstSper Rapid-Release Technology for easily and securely strapping the cummerbund to the front of the carrier. The new Core Plate Carrier with its included Cummerbund Level IIIA inserts will run you $549.95 but as of writing, there is a 27% off sale bringing the total price of the plate carrier and inserts down to $399.95. The plate carrier is currently in stock and ships within 1-3 business days according to the Premier Body Armor website and financing is available for those that want to go that route. The plate carrier includes a 5-year warranty for the cummerbund armor and a 2-year warranty on the plate carrier which includes incident replacement.
@AllaSnackbah

I’m still waiting on mine… you like? I have a Baton II… I’m intrigued by the Baton 3 and the charging case…

I have an S1R Baton II which is the same size and design (magnetic charge) which seems exactly like the Baton 3. Except it's highest setting is 1000 Lumens vs 1200 Lumens for the 3.

Have not opened the RWB package yet, been too bust dealing with some bursitis and getting a rifle ready to sell. Will let you know when I do open it.

Botach is selling open box vortex sparc for under $200. 2 left in stock as of now.

right now they also have reflex15 code for 15% off red dot sights. Code doesn’t work for the discounted open box but still brings a BNIB sparc solar to better price than the standard $270-280.

Back
Top Bottom