• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

If you need a BCG, go to JSE. You can backorder one, if it is a long time after you order, they will call you to see if you still want it before shipping. I backordered one Wednesday, I got a shipping notice today. Very good store, very good customer service.
JSE has been a good account for me.

These were in stock for a few hours last night for $80 - 5% off w/ promo code 704tac. Not sure of the quality but worth keeping an eye on if you're in the market for a cheap bcg right now.

Are these two any good?

Here's a "deal" on 8mm:

Ballistic Advatage 10.5” barrel not so much a deal due to price ($133 isn’t bad all-things-considered), but a deal when you consider availability.

🐯

Anyone ever use these guys?

Very legit. I have one of their belts for USPSA as well as mag pouches and a bunch of other stuff.

Last edited:
High Noon Holsters has a bunch of stuff on sale. Code "winter20" for 20% off.

They make really nice holsters. Got a couple for my CZs.

These were in stock for a few hours last night for $80 - 5% off w/ promo code 704tac. Not sure of the quality but worth keeping an eye on if you're in the market for a cheap bcg right now.

Out of stock
Aero bcg $135
Any good?

Looking for any good deals/steals on sweatshirts/fleece/raincoats/winter coats in size XL-Tall or XXL-Tall, depending on how they run. I have orangutan arms, and a longish torso, which requires better coverage. If I do the XXL or XXXL, they are totally like wearing a garbage bag. Thanks.

Been buying carhartt seconds sweatshirts bibs for like half price at dungarees.com and up destroying everything in like 2 weeks so I would rather pay 35 instead of 70 for a nice sweatshirt

Back
Top Bottom