Deals and steals

Well, Aero won’t even ship a sticker to MA directly. The Aero stuff I have is from other vendors.

Well that just saved me $135 plus shipping.
Use the UPS trick. Ship to a mailbox over the border. $5 extra but save on tax... And still ma ke out on top with a good bcg on the cheap

Well, Aero won’t even ship a sticker to MA directly. The Aero stuff I have is from other vendors.

BullSh!t. Both BA & Aero still ship to MA. They limit guns and lowers but given our laws and AG, I can’t really fault them for that.

I have a BA BCG sitting on my bench that arrived just last week in fact.

Last edited:
They wouldn't ship me an LP Kit direct. Found an LP on O. Planet received 6 days after ordering. It's hit or miss out there right now.

This was my experience as well. I received an email from Aero cancelling my LPK order with the reason being they don’t ship to MA.

I too found one elsewhere.

Hornady progressive press in stock. Love mine.

EDIT: OOS

Last edited:
Same.
The one review from 4 years ago on Midwayusa doesn't look promising. But who knows? Not a ton of money at stake if they suck
Agreed either way a freebie gift for when I convert my boring friends into cool gun owning friends.

Did you get one? If not, I suggest backordering one of these. I ordered last Wednesday, and one shipped on Friday. Not saying it will be that quick, but it was easy. Set it and forget it, type of deal.

If the Magpul PRO sights are too gucci, I got these low-profile metal sights from UTG and they're very good:
View attachment 453589View attachment 453590
rear sight
front sight
For both bought separately, it's $47. If you buy them together as a bundle, it's $55 for some stupid reason.
You know, those aren't that bad. I bought some for the kid's 9mm, I would definitely buy those again. Besides, other than sighting them in and using them a little bit at first, they haven't been used since. Kind of hard to spend $150+ for the magpuls. Good deal.

Back
Top Bottom