• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"David Linsky Sucks" bumper sticker...

...with an image of a handgun right next to it. Saw it this morning on the way to work, and it made me smile.

Buck.

Sent from Buck's antlers. Yes, they have secret built-in antennas.

[pics]

Since I'm no longer in the state of Massivebutthurt, I don't need one of these stickers. Not to say I wouldn't get a couple if the price was right... I still have family living down there.

The Boss and I are in for the bumper stickers. We live in the area that he is supposed to represent.
When he was running during the last election, he saw my wife at Roche Bros. and introduced himself. My wife looked at him and said, "You don't represent us, hopefully Bill Callahan will" and walked away.
-mike

The Boss and I are in for the bumper stickers. We live in the area that he is supposed to represent.
When he was running during the last election, he saw my wife at Roche Bros. and introduced himself. My wife looked at him and said, "You don't represent us, hopefully Bill Callahan will" and walked away.
-mike

Nice! Kudos to your wife. You know what's really sad is he actually introduced himself to me (also at Roche Bros), but it was before I knew what an a$$hat he is. I was polite and took his flyer, took a look at it while the wife and I were grocery shopping, realized he was a moonbat and promptly discarded the flyer to its rightful place in the wastebasket. If I knew then what I know now, I would have taken that flyer back to him and loudly (and very publically) told him where he can shove it. What a ****ing toolbox.

Buck.

Sent from Buck's antlers. Yes, they have secret built-in antennas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom