Dana Loesch has a book coming out

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2014/06/12/a-sneak-peek-at-dana-loeschs-new-book-which-will-likely-drive-the-left-crazy/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=ShareButtons#

Blaze TV host Dana Loesch has a new book coming out in October that Michael Bloomberg and his anti-gun allies are likely not going to be fans of.

Loesch’s publisher recently released the provocative cover of Dana’s upcoming title, ”Hands Off My Gun,” (Amazon, B&N), which is due out October 21:

In the book, the co-founder of the St. Louis Tea Party and 2012 winner of Accuracy in Media’s Grassroots Journalism Award — not to mention fearless enemy of progressives — provides readers with a comprehensive guide to why the founders created the Second Amendment, the disastrous consequences of anti-gun legislation — particularly on women — and what citizens can do to protect themselves against a government and complicit media hell-bent on violating such rights.

Having gone toe-to-toe with leftists on the issue many times, Loesch’s book further serves as a “how-to” guide for defeating the arguments parroted by the mainstream media and its champions.

When reached for comment on her new book, Dana stated:

Gun control is the ultimate war on women. Firearms are the equalizer between the sexes.​
“Gun control is the ultimate war on women. Firearms are the equalizer between the sexes. Sam Colt made us equal, indeed. This book explores that, the racist roots of gun control, and debunks the biggest arguments made by anti-gun extremists. The AR is on the cover because it is the most vilified, misunderstood rifle in America, responsible for the fewest crimes. Education is the antidote to ignorance. Consider this book the medicine.”

Preorder here (even better if you click through a Comm2A referral link):
http://www.amazon.com/Hands-Off-My-.../ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=&qid=

loeschm4.png

Dana-Loesch2.png

Dana-Loesch.png

10 rounds a minute? Um, couldn't a good musketeer shoot 4-5 rounds a minute, at least a shooter and someone loading? These people simply have no clue what they are talking about.

She's definitely a keeper for someone. Not willing to risk 1/2 my 'arsenal' to try and find out.

edit: Well, poop, she's married anyway.

10 rounds a minute? Um, couldn't a good musketeer shoot 4-5 rounds a minute, at least a shooter and someone loading? These people simply have no clue what they are talking about.

She's definitely a keeper for someone. Not willing to risk 1/2 my 'arsenal' to try and find out.

edit: Well, poop, she's married anyway.

Of course she's married! How long do you think a girl like that would be available?

She was just on Martha McCollum (pinch hitting for Megyn Kelly, wow). Her family is from Southeast Missouri (Ozarks) where my mom's family is from. So we might be cousins. But that never stopped a Kentuckian (or a Missourian, or Arkansan, for that matter).

She was just on Martha McCollum (pinch hitting for Megyn Kelly, wow). Her family is from Southeast Missouri (Ozarks) where my mom's family is from. So we might be cousins. But that never stopped a Kentuckian (or a Missourian, or Arkansan, for that matter).

[rofl][laugh2]

okay--funny i'll give you a +1 for that

Locked eyes across the room, I can tell by the way you handle that gun that a night alone is going to be fun - you come over and touch my holster and I ...............

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished her book last evening. It was a fantastic read.

A lot of preaching to the choir for this group, but one we should all give a read. Seriously good book for any of your on the fence about firearms friends.

Guys, also good for the ladies in your life, should be under the Xmas tree for them.

Back
Top Bottom