Damn lazy USPS!!

I was waiting for some stuff shipped by USPS bulk this week. It's heavy stuff, kinda heavy like lead [smile] and I've had it shipped to my house before but tonight they left a note saying I had to pick up these boxes myself!! WTF? Now I have to drive to the PO tomorrow at 10AM and get it myself. Damn them.

On the other hand maybe a box broke open and the FEDs want to bring me in for questioning.[shocked]

Nope, the post office is lazy! My wife found Swedish Mauser parts I got off E Bay laying on the front steps of my porch and not even between the screen and front door like most packages are usually left. As if they drove by and tossed it out the window.

I was waiting for some stuff shipped by USPS bulk this week. It's heavy stuff, kinda heavy like lead [smile] and I've had it shipped to my house before but tonight they left a note saying I had to pick up these boxes myself!! WTF? Now I have to drive to the PO tomorrow at 10AM and get it myself. Damn them.

On the other hand maybe a box broke open and the FEDs want to bring me in for questioning.

I got 4,000 bullets last year delivered to the door by USPS, no problem. I guess you're just on the Terrorist Watch List.

The Post Office in Salem, MA is no better. Deliveries are random, mail frequently delivered to other addresses, heavy or boxed mail left on the doorstep just 10 feet from a busy sidewalk. Mail sits in blue USPS corner boxes for days. We have three mail carriers, one good, one indifferent and sloppy, and one guy that is a cross between Newman on Seinfeld and Cliff on Cheers.

I've stopped using the post office whenever I can. Between FedEx, UPS, DHL and the combination of scanner and email, I've almost eliminated these lazy over-unionized employees from my life.

Happens to me all the time. Just last week I saw my postman drive up and leave my mail. When I got to my mailbox I found a tag that said, "Sorry we missed you. Your package will be available for pickup tomorrow morning after 9." My truck was even in the driveway! I tried to chase the SOB down but he evaded me...

Okay what supplier ships AMMO to MA. So many have in their "restrictions" NOTHING to MASS or NO AMMO to MASS. The AG scared off alot of businesses. Who will ship, I'll be a loyal supporter if the price is right?

Okay what supplier ships AMMO to MA. So many have in their "restrictions" NOTHING to MASS or NO AMMO to MASS. The AG scared off alot of businesses. Who will ship, I'll be a loyal supporter if the price is right?

well carguy.... most of the people on the board that have managed to find a place that ships to MA they tend not to post up that information.... too many of "THE AG FRIENDLY" types are ready to try to stop them.... if I posted two places that ship to MA most likeley they would get a letter from the AG stating all the legal issues involved.... hence no more shipping to ma... just go online and google ammo... ask every one if they eill ship and best of luck........

Yeah, after I posted I sort of figured it out, like the old"if Itell ya I'd have to kill ya", but in this instance, "if you tell me and they stop shipping then ya'll kill me!"

Thanks anyways! 8~)

Look at it from a rational perspective. If you've got a reasonable good source for something, and you know that posting it out in the open will get it shut down, would you do it? Only if you're a complete dope. OTOH, there's no reason that you can't share that information privately (e.g., PM or EMail) with someone who you know and trust.

Ken

OK, here is my bad postal story...last year they lost a box of live ducklings being sent overnight to me from Mariland (so it isn't even "that" far)...Eventually they found it almost 2 days later and got it to me, but only 1/2 the ducks survived...So yeh I guess I can understand how you might loose a letter or two "in the system"...but how do you loose a box that is quacking???

The USPS keeps delivering my packages to my neighbors house, same number, different street. All the freaking time.

The FEDEX guy is also a neighbor, he's good about deliveries.

I recently mailed some paperwork to NRA in VA for one of my instructor classes, using Express mail (w/delivery notification) hoping to expedite their NRA certificates so they could get their state instructor certifications. I'm waiting and waiting for the Email confirming the delivery, and finally get pissed that I paid for something that they never bothered to send my. About two weeks later I get an Email confirming delivery of the envelope to NRA a full 11 days after mailing it. I guess that 11 day delivery was what I paid extra for. [shocked]

Ken

Back
Top Bottom