Czech VZ58???

I seen the Czech VZ58 the other day being offered. Its not the OOW gun its right from the Czechs i believe. Its awesome and comes with 1 30rd ak mag. I'm hoping to get 1 or 2 soon. Its the $800 price tag that has me thinking, i never paid that much for a military gun yet. So far i paid only $650 for a unissued refurb svt-40 tok that was still unshot and $750 for a mint FN49 in 7mm vene that has the most awesome fiddleback, tiger striped stock i have ever seen and the bore looks like new too. I just seen the Russian Saiga in 308 with the skeleton stock that looks awesome too for $400. Boy there's so many toys and so little $$ to go around...

I been buying up handguns lately because nothing different has come along in a while. The C&R market has been boring. I have mostly what i wanted but there are more out there that need good homes yet too. Collecting is a never ending story..... The bottom line is were getting a piece of history that we can hold and shoot for paper(money). With the market hurting everything else I don't see the bottom falling out of the gun market anytime soon. The gun sales seem to be booming.

I'm afraid if i drop big $$ on one gun it will hamper my gun buying with less bang for my buck. My purchases will be just a few and far between. If the misses catches on there goes my love life too. I'm kind of ice skating on saran wrap?(kidding)

Last edited:
I seen the Czech VZ58 the other day being offered. Its not the OOW gun its right from the Czechs i believe. Its awesome and comes with 1 30rd ak mag.

VZ58 mags are not the same as AK mags. This may or may not be an important consideration to you. They look similar but are not interchangeable. I think another NES member has one of these... Kingson? (he posted a pic and a mini-review of sorts on here awhile ago, I think. )

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom