CZ Scorpion Form 1

Today, I submitted a form 1 for my CZ Scorpion. I love that gun but it is begging for a folding stock. Anyone else here have one that is SBRd? I can't find the 922/stock kit in-stock anywhere at the moment. I hope the 4-6 month wait on the form 1 is enough time for CZ to get more of them in.

Just a bit of legal advice don't buy the stock till the form 1 is approved.
Definitely don't possess it before the form 1. Just have the stock shipped to me, I'll hold onto it for a few months in exchange for some trigger time when the stamp comes back...

Today, I submitted a form 1 for my CZ Scorpion. I love that gun but it is begging for a folding stock. .
Manticore is about to start producing their new MP5-style "slider" stock for the EVO.
2r618c7.jpg

Manticore is about to start producing their new MP5-style "slider" stock for the EVO.
2r618c7.jpg
I saw that but I'm a bit skeptical on how comfortable the slider will be on the face and how well it will allow a proper check weld. I do have some time to consider my options though so I will keep watching the Manticore stock and see what kind of reviews come from the early adopters.

Just a bit of legal advice don't buy the stock till the form 1 is approved.

Definitely don't possess it before the form 1.

relax, guise. ATF kind of has to already be in your house jamming you up over shit before you as a regular joe six pack gets hit with a constructive possession charge.

jealous.
I would love to SBR one here in the commie wealth

what are you waiting for? you can have one brought in on a form 3 to a dealer that's already SBR'd and then it's allllllllll yours. if they don't go into production in that configuration some shop somewhere would be happy to do it and charge you a couple of bucks.

relax, guise. ATF kind of has to already be in your house jamming you up over shit before you as a regular joe six pack gets hit with a constructive possession charge.

what are you waiting for? you can have one brought in on a form 3 to a dealer that's already SBR'd and then it's allllllllll yours. if they don't go into production in that configuration some shop somewhere would be happy to do it and charge you a couple of bucks.

oh I know.....waiting to see what my tax returns will be like this year [devil]

I know nothing about SBRs/NFA stuff but I didn't realize us folks could have those in MA. Being a big CZ fan, I'd love to own one but I think I'd have to save up a good bit of cash...

I know nothing about SBRs/NFA stuff but I didn't realize us folks could have those in MA. Being a big CZ fan, I'd love to own one but I think I'd have to save up a good bit of cash...

absolutely legal. if you really want to bake your noodle read the MGLs and notice that the definition of a SBR doesn't fit the wording of the law which is a nice grey area when it comes to having evil features on your SBR.

i personally was going to have all the evil on my first SBR however i moved to NH before the form was approved so it ended up not being a problem.

absolutely legal. if you really want to bake your noodle read the MGLs and notice that the definition of a SBR doesn't fit the wording of the law which is a nice grey area when it comes to having evil features on your SBR.

i personally was going to have all the evil on my first SBR however i moved to NH before the form was approved so it ended up not being a problem.
SBR with evil features in Ma can only be resolved with a test case. Who wants to be it? Jack.

SBR with evil features in Ma can only be resolved with a test case. Who wants to be it? Jack.

absolutely. it's not 100% set in stone but i know i wasn't going to be the first or the last dude to do it. i was comfortable enough that it would hold up given how shitty the law is written... but i'm glad it's not a concern of mine anymore.

Back
Top Bottom