CT Still Selling Banned Weapons until 7 pm Today!

Apparently the CT licensing division is going to let it go to 7pm, end of business today- April 4th. Just talked to a guy at Mitz Arms and Ammo in Seymour CT on Main street and they have a number of weapons still- AK74's an PTR and other stuff. Now is literally the last time to get them. If they don't sell them today they sell them out of state.

Thats crappy. I havent followed this too much today but I thought it still had to be voted ob tonight to be law? Either way is there a list of firearms unobtainable in ct now somewhere.

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 in an antis office just to feel rebellious

R.I.P. CT. Hope you guys tell the state .gov to **** their ******** sideways with their **** ******** up their **** with a side of cole slaw.

I must be slacking at work, because this was sent using Tapatalk

Thats crappy. I havent followed this too much today but I thought it still had to be voted ob tonight to be law? Either way is there a list of firearms unobtainable in ct now somewhere.

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 in an antis office just to feel rebellious

It was voted on early this morning. Around 230 AM. Gov Malloy, who I am now embarrassed to be from Stamford, as he was our Mayor and I went to school w/ his pot smoking son, signed it into effect this afternoon.

Guessing I can take CT of my list of drive to spots to go. I don't want to feed the monster with my tourist dollars.

We have been royally prison raped by the illiterate guvna and his band of progressive retards. Bipartisan, my ass. More like, agree to something or we will confiscate every gun in the state (typical libtard approach). I am sore (from the rapin'). I am tired. I will not give up, at least until I move to a free state in the south. Even then, will never give up, as the butt munch running this nation into the ground, this go around, is focused on total decimation of our great Constitution.

Soooooo, how many CT state police do you think are now being diverted from their regular patrols to pulling overtime on protection details for the CT legislature???

I'll bet there's at least one in every driveway.

in theory if I owned a gun shop in CT could I buy all my own inventory so it would be "sold" before any legislation then transfer it to anyone I want?

I was just about to get my CT non-resident LTC for when I visit my in-laws. My FIL is waiting for his to get issued. Guess I should tell my Bro in law to grab some things before its too late.

Stupid laws that will not work.

Todd

It sure is. Just remember that our turn is coming.

Bob

And when is that? With Hillary Rodham ****ing Clinton in the White House and Diane "sign now, read later" as speaker?

I wish i had an once of optimism that things would get better but with the low info and low IQ voter numbers booming with immigration relaxing, I'm afraid, let's how to put it. We're ****ED!!!!!!!!

And when is that? With Hillary Rodham ****ing Clinton in the White House and Diane "sign now, read later" as speaker?

I wish i had an once of optimism that things would get better but with the low info and low IQ voter numbers booming with immigration relaxing, I'm afraid, let's how to put it. We're ****ED!!!!!!!!
I have a gay friend who loves Hillary and posted something about her supporting gay marriage, to which I replied with a link proving she used to be against it when it was politically convenient for her to be. the next reply to the post was another of his gay or liberal friends saying "she is perfection"

people don't know nor care to know what people they vote for actually stand for. They merely vote for a media presented image at this point.

I weep for the future

I am probably going to get killed for this but here goes.

This is what happens when you "think" you can work with the people you elect, you know, those who wo't take a stand on an issue, they to be to be wishy washy and always have an angle.

This is why we NEED PRO 2nd Amendment supporters,. Anyone who is Pro-second amendment will almost in all cases be 'pro-constitution."

We NEED PRO LIBERTY politicians

I've been getting great emails all day from a certain company in Mississippi, saying that anybody in CT can email them with a list of what they intend to buy today, and they will consider that a sale. They will follow up with actual payment and shipment.

Good for them.

I've been getting great emails all day from a certain company in Mississippi, saying that anybody in CT can email them with a list of what they intend to buy today, and they will consider that a sale. They will follow up with actual payment and shipment.

Good for them.

Be vewwy quiet, i'm hunting wabbits....

the 3 1/2 month delay in enacting a law, the asslicking that went on in the legislative building instead of any true debate, the delay in malloy signing the bill and allowing the sales to continue in violation of the law, proves that this had nothing to do safety of the children. Still not protecting schools, i have not seen any real extra patrols at the schools here. why all the delays if we are the problem?

Last edited:
How exactly is that gonna work?

Your home state "stigma" follows you everywhere you go when trying to buy a long gun. It used to be just AWB type issues that most FFL's were aware of but now they have to get into looking at massive lists of whats legal and what is not in the buyers home state (CT) if they are going to follow the law. The only effect this will likely have is free state FFL's saying "thanks but no thanks" on selling ANY long arms to CT residents just like many already do to MA residents whether its "mass legal" or not. Thats definitely what I would expect in someplace like NH as they tend to be scared of many states. Maine, crapshoot but probably mostly no go. Vermont, well, Vermont FFLs seem to do whatever the hell they want in my experience and know just enough law to prevent them from getting raided, lol. That would be your best bet for buying long arms you are technically not supposed to have in CT anymore. Do it sooner rather than later before news trickles to all the FFL's.

If you go to a super free state far away from New England, then yes, they are very unlikely to give a fuk.

Well ya im not talking about going to new hampshire how ever a decent dealer will not care, you could go to vermont and buy 10 lowers and build them all

Back
Top Bottom