Crossbreed

Supertuck V. Minituck

Does anyone have both? How much bigger is the supertuck? I'm looking at getting an SR9c but they don't make the minituck for that, so I'm wondering how different it will be to carry v. what I have now, holster size wise.

I have both, for different guns... The Mini is perhaps 75-80% the size of the supertuck. Both are quite reasonable in size. In my view they are one of the best holsters going.

I love the off video when he's showing you how to make ur own flat out diss cross feed about the cost of the combat cut..
I'm going with the ofh just cause its the only one ive found u can adjust. And they sell a kit to make ur own of they don't offer one for your gun.

Personally, I think the Crossbreeds are nice, but all the knock-offs that are half as much as pretty much just as good. I have an MDJ that I bought on eBay for $35 with free shipping. Granted, I have not owned a CB, so for me to say it's just as good is conjecture, but I can say I carry a full sized pistol every day with it and I find it very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom