• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Crossbreed belts

does anyone have any experience with Crossbreed's belts?

I have and love two of their supertuck IWB holsters but I need a good gun belt and was curious if anyone has one.

if so do you have the V-clip and velcro backed package for complete concealment? is it worth it?

thanks in advance!

I have one, it is a quality belt, Beltman and Langloius (sp?) Andy on here all make good belts, if you want leather, the original wilderness instructors belt is another one often mentioned in nylon

I'm thinking I want leather, I wear leather belts every day anyways, easy transition to a thicker/sturdier one

Andy Langlois on the site here makes a good CCW belt that I use a lot. I think he's having an end of July sale too, check out his page on the Dealers section.

I know I'm like a day late and a dollar short on this response, but my other half (zbomb) just got the Amish Gun Belt frm Hanksclothing.com and he loves it! He has a Galco IWB which is very similar to the Crossbreed (which I plan to get). The belt is leather and wicked sturdy.

Additional note on this one. All the belts we have we got with the velcro on the inside for the supertuck velcro j hooks. If you have to dress up for work it's still easy to conceal without the external clips attracting attention.

Back
Top Bottom