Cross Breed holsters, thumbs down

I was miffed that the guy really overdoes the religeous crap on this holster. I mean, crosses on the clips? The big damned cross logo, only partially hidden by the gun?

Really? Did you not look at ANY of the pictures on the website? Every picture clearly shows the cross clips and most show the partial logo behind the pistol. If you have a thing against crosses, you probably should have thought twice before buying from a company whose logo is a cross.

Still wearing mine and still love it. Shirt tucks easily and stays put (my work uniform includes a dress shirt). No rubbing wearing it all day 12-14 hours.

Ordered mine for a S&W 3913 two weeks ago, and waiting as patiently as I can for it. Went with cowhide, and non combat cut. Also added the other version clips.
Now Im waiting for them to release their spare mag/flashlight combo Ive heard about!

Mine just came in today, exactly 23 days from the order date. Looks great, retention is perfect. Wearing it around the house and don't plan to take it off till its properly broken in.

And enjoying my Wild Cherry Lifesavers!

Back
Top Bottom