coyote hunting invite on craigslist

I wonder if black pelts are common in that area. I had a black sneak up on me while I was in a ground blind for geese about 7 years ago, right in that area. Came within eight feet of me, but took off before I could swing on him and get a shot off. Would have made a great pelt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to do this buy have zero experience and lack an abundance of free time

Those are some big-ass coyotes. Never seen a black coat before... I'd probably crap my pants rollin up on one of those out in the woods.

Anyone know if a Maine hunters safety course works for a mass hunters license?

All my info is packed away from my move. It may, but it depends on the course outline.

Call the Westboro Field Office @ 508-389-6300. They should be able to give you an answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.mass.gov/eea/agencies/df...ereducationcertificateinordertoobtainalicense

Adults who possess any prior year's hunting or sporting license (combination hunting and fishing license) from any state or province are exempt from taking and passing a hunter education course.

http://www.mass.gov/eea/agencies/df...ohunting.WhatdoIneedtopurchaseahuntinglicense

All first time adult hunting or sporting license buyers must first show proof that they have successfully completed a basic hunter education course. Basic hunter education courses are available throughout most of the year in all regions of the state and are offered free of charge. Hunter education course certificates from other states, Canadian provinces and Mexico are also accepted for purchasing a Massachusetts hunting or sporting license.

I would like to do this buy have zero experience and lack an abundance of free time

i'm in the same boat...i need to get off my butt and take hunters ed

How much is a yote license? I took Hunters Ed but haven't done anything with it yet.

Just heard back. Gave me his number. I will call and check out the area next week. Said day or night is good with him, just wants dead dogs.

Hmmm, a bunch of newbie hunters, crowded into 8 acres, hunting at night, What could possibly go wrong?

Back
Top Bottom