Cowboy Guns

wchandler

NES Member
Here are the cowboy guns!!! Notice the empty space in the lower left. It will be filled this Saturday. Update to follow.

DSCN1514.jpg

Last edited:
Good call. Yes it is. I tried to cut it out because it didn't fall into the category. I just bought it this weekend from the posting in the classified. Shoots awesome, I love it.

wchandler said:
Good call. Yes it is. I tried to cut it out because it didn't fall into the category. I just bought it this weekend from the posting in the classified. Shoots awesome, I love it.
no arsenal is complete without a hand cannon.[wink]

wchandler said:
Was an impulse buy!!!

I love those, they are the best.

It's one thing when you think about a gun, go get it, and bring it home. But I love heading home from a movie or dinner stopping in at the local shop and unexpectedly buy a new toy. It's always a happy ending.

Just search and search and search!!! Hopefully this new firearm reform will go through and we will be able to get any SA revolver we want. That's when I will get an actual Colt.

wchandler said:
Just search and search and search!!! Hopefully this new firearm reform will go through and we will be able to get any SA revolver we want. That's when I will get an actual Colt.

I agree. I can't wait to hear of more information on this thing....

I would love to get a real Colt... It's coming up with the funds for a Second Gen Colt...

And I do search and search and search...I do find a lot, but they are all in .45 colt, or .44-40 or something that I'm not looking for... I need them in .357...

I'll find them...you give me hope. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom