Coventry RI Range ZBA Meeting

Shit, I didn't realize that was tonight, I would have gone there to support it. considering that the school is 90 degrees to the range, and various elevation changes and 2 quarries they are fear mongering

Shit, I didn't realize that was tonight, I would have gone there to support it. considering that the school is 90 degrees to the range, and various elevation changes and 2 quarries they are fear mongering

Well, according to the article, it got bumped to Jan. 10. No location as of yet.

Coventry RI is a very strange town. They make you keep your white trim on your house and demand your siding be shingle and grey. I knew a couple from there and they wanted to plant Christmas trees on a few acres of land in the back of their home. That caused a hassle as the town considered it a commercial operation in a residential zone. It took the town quite a while to realize that cutting 10 trees a year over the course of of twenty years and replanting 10 trees was really not a burden that met a commercial operation. The non native species of Swan have taken over the waters there.

Back
Top Bottom