Coulter/Maddow/2nd Amendment Rally

My favorite paragraph...
Maddow's idiotic attempt to ascribe the date of the gun rights marches to Oklahoma City rather than Lexington and Concord is so Olbermanic that -- to paraphrase Truman Capote -- it is now apparent that you lose a point of your IQ for every day you spend at MSNBC.

I hate Maddow! She makes me sick! I cant stand her voice, her stupid hair, her lady suits and stupid smerk she makes when she thinks she is funny or trying to prove a point! Yes I do watch once in awhile to see what the other side has to say.

I hate Maddow! She makes me sick! I cant stand her voice, her stupid hair, her lady suits and stupid smerk she makes when she thinks she is funny or trying to prove a point! Yes I do watch once in awhile to see what the other side has to say.

She's the Hillary Clinton that came out of the closet

pictrmaddow2.jpg

He? She? He/she? [thinking]

Yeah she wears the "comfortable shoes". But look at all the awards she has won:[rofl]

Maddow was named in Out magazine's "Out 100" list of the "gay men and women who moved culture" in 2008.

Maddow was voted "Lesbian/Bi Woman of the Year (American)" in AfterEllen's 2008 Visibility Awards.

Maddow won a Gracie Award in 2009, presented by the American Women in Radio and Television.

In 2009, Maddow was nominated for GLAAD's 20th Annual Media Awards for a segment of her MSNBC show, "Rick Warren, Change To Believe In?", in the Outstanding TV Journalism Segment category.

On March 28, 2009, Maddow received a Proclamation of Honor from the California State Senate, presented in San Francisco by California State Senator Mark Leno.

In April 2009 she was listed at number four in Out magazine's Annual Power 50 List.

Maddow placed number six in the "2009 AfterEllen.com Hot 100" list (May 11, 2009) and number three in its "2009 Hot 100: Out Women" version.

Maddow was included on a list of openly gay media professionals in The Advocate's "Forty under 40" issue of June/July 2009.

In June 2009, Maddow's MSNBC show was the only cable news show nominated for a Television Critics Association award in the Outstanding Achievement in News and Information category.
In March 2010, Maddow won at the 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards in the category, Outstanding TV Journalism- Newsmagazine for her segment, "Uganda Be Kidding Me".

Last edited:
Yeah she wears the "comfortable shoes". But look at all the awards she has won:

Maddow was named in Out magazine's "Out 100" list of the "gay men and women who moved culture" in 2008.

Maddow was voted "Lesbian/Bi Woman of the Year (American)" in AfterEllen's 2008 Visibility Awards.

Maddow won a Gracie Award in 2009, presented by the American Women in Radio and Television.

In 2009, Maddow was nominated for GLAAD's 20th Annual Media Awards for a segment of her MSNBC show, "Rick Warren, Change To Believe In?", in the Outstanding TV Journalism Segment category.

On March 28, 2009, Maddow received a Proclamation of Honor from the California State Senate, presented in San Francisco by California State Senator Mark Leno.

In April 2009 she was listed at number four in Out magazine's Annual Power 50 List.

Maddow placed number six in the "2009 AfterEllen.com Hot 100" list (May 11, 2009) and number three in its "2009 Hot 100: Out Women" version.

Maddow was included on a list of openly gay media professionals in The Advocate's "Forty under 40" issue of June/July 2009.

In June 2009, Maddow's MSNBC show was the only cable news show nominated for a Television Critics Association award in the Outstanding Achievement in News and Information category.
In March 2010, Maddow won at the 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards in the category, Outstanding TV Journalism- Newsmagazine for her segment, "Uganda Be Kidding Me".

The biggest list of worthless accomplishments I've seen in a long time. Thanks for posting.[smile]

Back
Top Bottom