Could use more help from Mass. Class A LTC holders

:) Can you help me again? I'm still doing a survey of all cities and towns in Mass. concerning their licensing practices. It appears on www.packing.org. on the Mass. webpage. Cities are color coded in green, red, or black. If your town or city will issue a resident a Class A-All Lawful Purposes LTC with no restrictions(concealed carry), if you complete the requirements of the license, and pass the background check, I need your help with info. If they might, but will make you jump through hoops, please help. If they refuse to issue Class A LTC's without restrictions, I can use that info. Partial results can be viewed by scrolling down the Mass. webpage at the above website. If your city or town has not been surveyed(colored grey) and you have info, I would appreciate it. You can email info to me at [email protected] or [email protected]. Many thanks for any info. This survey will be available to GOAL for their future legislative action in Mass.

‘‘The right of self-defense is the first law of nature; in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest possible limits. ... and [when] the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.’’
 — St. George Tucker, Judge of the Virginia Supreme Court 1803

Back
Top Bottom