• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Could today's Gay Pride Marines Take Pork Chop Hill?

HARRYM

NES Member
The Marines were the first to recruit Homosexuals because of the prospects of lots of Lesbian's signing up. Pretty pathetic, homosexuals can have parades but straight folks can't without harassment and the left calling us every name in the book. I believe in live and let live buy the homosexual crowd keeps pushing the boundaries of decency and respect. They have the same rights as we do as far as discrimination and marriage but they couldn't just end it there. They're a tiny percentage of the public but think they should be treated like the majority. Typical leftist behavior because they hate the nuclear family, Christianity and the majority of Americans. There will be a reckoning soon. 🖕

Every time I hear Pork Chop Hill, I think of Norm from Cheers as the Marine who got the billiard ball stuck in his mouth on Mash. LOL. He could eat a hill of pork chops. ROFL!!!

These months are getting out of hand. People need a good recession to learn to STFU and get to work.

Every time I hear Pork Chop Hill, I think of Norm from Cheers as the Marine who got the billiard ball stuck in his mouth on Mash. LOL. He could eat a hill of pork chops. ROFL!!!

These months are getting out of hand. People need a good recession to learn to STFU and get to work.
Well we will be getting that recession like it or not. It will be Biden and company asking if they can push your stool in

Scrolling through YouTube being bored the other night a random “Fog of first day of Marine Boot Camp” or something popped up, I put it on to check out the somewhat hot female DI and the kids that got off the bus were some of the biggest weirdos, I think most of America is gay, transgender or just flat out weird so I think they need to do what they can to get people to join.

Being 51 years old, I have a lot of friends that served in Desert Storm. I never served.
If I had to poll my friends, I would predict that most all of them would say "I don't care whatever the hell you are, as long as you can pass all the physical/mental requirements and want to defend our country, you're in."

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

I think these days that most people don’t care as long as you are not an a**h*** or a professional homo. If you just happen to be gay, that’s cool with me, but they lose me when they start with the lisp (lithp) and the prancing crap.

Just be who you are without designing a personality around what you put into your bum.

Well we will be getting that recession like it or not. It will be Biden and company asking if they can push your stool in

Well, yeah. Recessions are necessary just like winter is to the strength of trees. The bats with the tightest grain are the strongest. Same with economies. We've been 13 years of growth. Weak bat. We need a recession to add a ring of strength to the economy.

Recessions shouldn't be feared but welcomed. They are necessary for an economy to continue growing. We are stagnating and need new innovation that only comes from a period of rest.

I think these days that most people don’t care as long as you are not an a**h*** or a professional homo. If you just happen to be gay, that’s cool with me, but they lose me when they start with the lisp (lithp) and the prancing crap.

Just be who you are without designing a personality around what you put into your bum.

Like our waiter last night? :rolleyes:
Yea, I hear that.
I really don't care at all, just stop throwing it in my face.

Well, yeah. Recessions are necessary just like winter is to the strength of trees. The bats with the tightest grain are the strongest. Same with economies. We've been 13 years of growth. Weak bat. We need a recession to add a ring of strength to the economy.

Recessions shouldn't be feared but welcomed. They are necessary for an economy to continue growing. We are stagnating and need new innovation that only comes from a period of rest.
Well in my own greedy way the timing really sucks as I just retired in Jan @ 60yo.

Well in my own greedy way the timing really sucks as I just retired in Jan @ 60yo.

You planning on blowing it all soon or dying? If not, ignore it. Recessions should happen every 3-5 years or so. 13 is too long. Get used to more frequent ones. Ignore the market. Buy if you can.

Being 51 years old, I have a lot of friends that served in Desert Storm. I never served.
If I had to poll my friends, I would predict that most all of them would say "I don't care whatever the hell you are, as long as you can pass all the physical/mental requirements and want to defend our country, you're in."

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Credibility by association, eh? Nice.

You planning on blowing it all soon or dying? If not, ignore it. Recessions should happen every 3-5 years or so. 13 is too long. Get used to more frequent ones. Ignore the market. Buy if you can.
Hookers and blow.

Hookers and blow.

I’s going to use Hunter as my role model.

With all due respect, none of that is the point.

The point is what will people do when in contact with the enemy? Will they hide or will they fire their weapons and fight?

It continues to be my belief that women are evolved to hide behind men when things get ruff. Men are expendable, women are not, genetically speaking.

With all due respect, none of that is the point.

The point is what will people do when in contact with the enemy? Will they hide or will they fire their weapons and fight?

It continues to be my belief that women are evolved to hide behind men when things get ruff. Men are expendable, women are not, genetically speaking.
I’m not a fan of women in combat roles for different reasons. Mainly because the guys will be thinking about banging the girls instead of concentrating on the job at hand. It’s more of a problem than a benefit.

Back
Top Bottom