Could everyone please stop stockpiling ammo!

roadkillrob

NES Member
Please - I just want to buy my 2 boxes of 9mm a month to go to the range and I can't even find it 90% of the time and if I can, it is 5 bucks over prices - what the hell does everyone thing - they are going to stop selling 9mm? Even 5.56 is easier to find!

I'm seeing a trend where people continue hogging ammo. Soon later, they will be hogging the dud bucket too.

Please - I just want to buy my 2 boxes of 9mm a month to go to the range and I can't even find it 90% of the time and if I can, it is 5 bucks over prices - what the hell does everyone thing - they are going to stop selling 9mm? Even 5.56 is easier to find!

Buy the 5.56 and then trade it.

If you can't find 2 boxes of 9mm a month your looking in the wrong places. That's less than a "Recreational Shooter" would use.

This is why I started reloading. Fruitless trip after fruitless trip to Walfart and I gave up. Now I have to be careful when I open the safe or a couple hundred rounds of 9mm might fall out on my head. [smile]

Now, I can't say the same for any other caliber [sad2]

Redding .223 dies will be here tomorrow [smile]

Slim supply of certain components [sad2]

Guess I'll have to shoot more .45 [smile]

And less .22 [sad2]

I was going to buy a 9mm cause ammo was plentiful and about 30-40% cheaper than 45 auto a few months back...now I think I'll reconsider.

If I stop "stockpiling" ammo then I will be on NES begging people to take pity on me when I want to go to the range. Right now, I just go to the range. Question to ask yourself. What if this happened to the food supply...

Shortage where?

img0038rj7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom