Corbin Park, NH

$235,000 a share and annual dues are $35,000
I this was found on a NH Hunting Forum so cant say how true it is, as i AM NOT a member. I could maybe affrod a 1/2 day pass..lol

$235,000 a share and annual dues are $35,000
I this was found on a NH Hunting Forum so cant say how true it is, as i AM NOT a member. I could maybe affrod a 1/2 day pass..lol

Saw that post on huntingchat.net, and I consider them to be pretty trustworthy. It's most likely true as I can't find any info on the net on joining or the dues/fees structure...so i'd assume it's one of those "If I have to ask how much it is, I can't afford it" places, which is a shame because I'd love to join up and hunt elk in New Hampshire!

Is anyone a member? Or ever known a member?

Id love to go to this place, but it seems like i could buy a ranch in texas and fly there 20 times a year for the price of membership.

I know im resurrecting a 5 year old thread but Google doesnt turn up much.

Last edited:

Id love to go to this place, but it seems like i could buy a ranch in texas and fly there 20 times a year for the price of membership.

It probably doesn't exist.

For $235,000 you could probably buy enough property in some states to have your own game preserve and likely get state assistance to develop it.

Hogs exist in NH.....should we ban together and perform a genocide? Quite possibly, but i could be ignorant to whats really going on.

Im just curious if going north to kill hogs is more practical than down south. I just need new friends.
I can't see paying for anything i see on the web when i know theres some good old country boys who just do it daily.

Also everything i see that is flyin-reservation style hunts arent the kind of massacre im looking for or expect.

Last edited:
Hogs exist in NH.....should we ban together and perform a genocide? Quite possibly, but i could be ignorant to whats really going on.

Im just curious if going north to kill hogs is more practical than down south. I just need new friends.
I can't see paying for anything i see on the web when i know theres some good old country boys who just do it daily.

Also everything i see that is flyin-reservation style hunts arent the kind of massacre im looking for or expect.

Go to Texas, they are ate up with wild hogs and farmers will PAY YOU to get rid of as many as you can.

I know a guy that was a guest of a member, then he "unintentionally" killed the member on the preserve.
This guy was a cop in my hometown when I was a kid, he was a piece of work.
I've had a gun drawn on me just once in my life, I was 17 and I didn't like it.
When I heard this story I wasn't surprised.

2004 Boston Glob

Steven Laro acquitted of negligent homicide in

12/12/04
Key charge dropped in hunting fatality
NEWPORT, N.H.

When a jury begins deliberating the fate of a former police officer who shot and killed a hunting partner last winter in Croydon, it won't have to consider the most serious charge in the case.
On Friday, after the state completed presenting its case, Sullivan County Superior Court Judge Arthur Brennan found Steven Laro not guilty of reckless conduct with a deadly weapon. Brennan agreed with Laro's defense that jurors would not be able to find Laro guilty of reckless conduct based on the evidence the state presented last week. Laro shot and killed Robert Proulx Jan. 3 at Corbin Park, a private game preserve in Croydon. He still is charged with negligent homicide and felonious use of a firearm. The jury begins deliberations tomorrow.

Go to Texas, they are ate up with wild hogs and farmers will PAY YOU to get rid of as many as you can.

Ya not really. Noone going to pay some yankee to do that.
Interestly we are losing the war agaisnt the hogs

- - - Updated - - -

I know a guy that was a guest of a member, then he "unintentionally" killed the member on the preserve.
This guy was a cop in my hometown when I was a kid, he was a piece of work.
I've had a gun drawn on me just once in my life, I was 17 and I didn't like it.
When I heard this story I wasn't surprised.

2004 Boston Glob

Steven Laro acquitted of negligent homicide in

Great links

Back
Top Bottom