• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Convenience store owner shot to death in Fall River, police release image of suspect

mikeyp

NES Member

1634683211733.png

FALL RIVER, Mass. (WJAR) — Bristol County prosecutors said Tuesday that a convenience store owner in Fall River was fatally shot.

The attorney general's office said a customer walked into the Stop N Save store at 201 Rock St. at about 10:30 p.m. Monday and found Lal Kishor Mahaseth on the floor with a gunshot wound.

Authorities said Mahaseth, 54, was taken to Charlton Memorial Hospital, where he died.

1634687022089.png
Of course, it's an Indian guy that got f***ing killed. Comes to this country, puts in the best work he can to earn an honest living, stays out of trouble, his taxes pay for the deadbeats.
What's seriously wrong with this country is we repeatedly punish the prosperous ones, and reward the leeches. Nothing will change until we let natural selection take its course.
The national kids spelling bee used to be so prestigious back in the day. Now it has zero coverage because 9 out of the top 10 are Indian. And kids in school today? They can't spell for SHIT.
Again, this is the stuff that should not happen, but it does because we enable it.

View attachment 534009
Of course, it's an Indian guy that got f***ing killed. Comes to this country, puts in the best work he can to earn an honest living, stays out of trouble, his taxes pay for the deadbeats.
What's seriously wrong with this country is we repeatedly punish the prosperous ones, and reward the leeches. Nothing will change until we let natural selection take its course.
The national kids spelling bee used to be so prestigious back in the day. Now it has zero coverage because 9 out of the top 10 are Indian. And kids in school today? They can't spell for SHIT.
Again, this is the stuff that should not happen, but it does because we enable it.
Sorry bro, Indians are now white. Welcome (back) to the persecuted club!

The f*** is he wearing? Looks like loose shoulder straps from a ruck or PC and a drag handle in the front. Never mind the mixed haji/ninja clothes.
That face thing looks like something I saw in Walmart last week. Dude had a T-shirt with the neck hole stretched like that over his eyes. Used the sleeves to tie it behind his head. I just thought he was desperate for a mask. Maybe it the new punk/criminal look.

That’s what it looks like to me. Why would an upstanding citizen wear a backwards backpack?!
Since you added “upstanding” then I have no idea…lol.
But yeah, a thief can reach towards his belly much faster and easier than reaching towards his back

Sorry bro, Indians are now white. Welcome (back) to the persecuted club!
Pfft at least white people are acknowledged!
"Oh you're Indian, and a doctor, how typical!" Substitute for convenience/liquor store owner, software engineer, etc. Suddenly, Indian Americans are the wealthiest minority in the country. Is this common knowledge? Does anyone celebrate or acknowledge this? Maybe use this as inspiration to work hard and earn a good living. Teach your children what you're competing against? Too much to ask for!

Since you added “upstanding” then I have no idea…lol.
But yeah, a thief can reach towards his belly much faster and easier than reaching towards his back
Ok, I get it. I’m not familiar with city folk tactics....I guess I’m slow ☹️

Pfft at least white people are acknowledged!
"Oh you're Indian, and a doctor, how typical!" Substitute for convenience/liquor store owner, software engineer, etc. Suddenly, Indian Americans are the wealthiest minority in the country. Is this common knowledge? Does anyone celebrate or acknowledge this? Maybe use this as inspiration to work hard and earn a good living. Teach your children what you're competing against? Too much to ask for!
Too much to ask!!!

The f*** is he wearing?
Ninja-m.png

But I've got an alibi...

Why would an upstanding citizen wear a backwards backpack?!

The perp looks like a Dropnik to me!

It's all in that attack stance.

NES Russian contingent - please correct my spelling!

What are those Russian guys who sit real low and listen to techno?

There are some video on NES, but I can't spell that word right.

HELP!!!

The perp looks like a Dropnik to me!

It's all in that attack stance.

NES Russian contingent - please correct my spelling!

What are those Russian guys who sit real low and listen to techno?

There are some video on NES, but I can't spell that word right.

HELP!!!
Are you thinking of the Slav squat?

Are you thinking of the Slav squat?
You watch too much of the Slav Guns video channel. 😀
First off, Gopnik is a Russian word and the squatting is primarily a thing in countries of the former USSR. That said, squatting is essentially nonexistent as the people who used to live in criminal colonies of the soviet union are either too old or dead. Squatting become popular for a while as a gimmick on YouTube videos. Fact is, unless you're forced to squat for hours, like people in crime colonies were required to, it is an extremely uncomfortable position.
It is far more likely the guy(could be a Trans person) is just temporarily squatting to pick up something.

If you own or work in a convenience store, you must have ccw at all times but especially at night.

You watch too much of the Slav Guns video channel. 😀
First off, Gopnik is a Russian word and the squatting is primarily a thing in countries of the former USSR. That said, squatting is essentially nonexistent as the people who used to live in criminal colonies of the soviet union are either too old or dead. Squatting become popular for a while as a gimmick on YouTube videos. Fact is, unless you're forced to squat for hours, like people in crime colonies were required to, it is an extremely uncomfortable position.
It is far more likely the guy(could be a Trans person) is just temporarily squatting to pick up something.

squatting is pretty comfortable and actually very common in poor country sides in China or India or Pakistan or other parts of Asia. Some people squat all day long while working or doing things.

motherf***ers are trying to call it "asian squat" but we all know that ancient Slav civilization invented that shit!

Photo-article-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom