Considering an M&P

1903Collector

NES Member
I'm really considering buying an M&P, but the only thing holding me back is the triggers, they are absolutley awful. Have any of you M&P owners been able to do anything with the triggers...

Please use Advanced Search and you'll find about 3-6 threads on the M&P that address this issue. [NOTE: Search only works with 4 or more characters.]

That was quick, thanks guys I'm gonna go for it. I'll put a few hundred rounds thru it and see if it improves. If not I'll see if Santurri can do something with it. Anyone know if and when the .45 version might be availabe in MA?

I'm chomping at the bit for an M&P .45ACP.... The triggers can be reworked and for me 10+1 is good enough for me in .45ACP...I was handling a .40 S&W this afternoon and love the way it feels in my hand. In my opinion, it's lightyears ahead of my Glock in feel alone....Now that wait begins..... [wink]

I did the trigger job on my 9c and its like night and day. Its really not anyt kind of rocket science....these things are just simple machines with loose tolerances. If you go slow and take your time, you'll be just fine. you can remove 90% of the grittyness in about 30 minutes by simply polishing the plunger, sear, and ramp without even changing the reset or engagement.

Back
Top Bottom