• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Congrats to a couple of A-7 USPSA Members

I received my issue of Front Sight yesterday and low and behold I saw a couple of names in there that are newly crowned as Master in Limited and GM in Open.

Congrats J.M. and Scott!

Awesome job!

-Matt...

P.S. The news may be a few+ weeks old but it is always cool to see the names in print in the magazine.

That makes Scott a double Master! Jim and Scott are a couple of the best around! Who is the new local GM?

By the way, congrats to JayH on last weekend's performance at the LA Gator Classic and the Georgia State match. He was first C in Open at both matches. Consistent!

Oh no you didn't GTOShootr - but you did!

We shot 15 matches together this year. The tally:

Scott beats Steve in 9

Steve beats Scott in 6

Oh - I forgot A7

Scott beats Steve in 10

But seriously: Thanks to Steve, Mike, Rob, and especially Matt (if he hadn't graciously helped me get my blaster working I'd never have gone anywhere this year) for pushing me foward!

Last edited:
Jim and Scott - Congrats!

Jay H - did shoot well last weekend - On stage 6 at the Gator Classic he was 2nd open overall he beat all the GMs on that stage. He won't be a "C" shooter for long...

for the matches this year, it looks like it breaks down like this
Steve 4 wins
Scott 3 wins
Matt 10 wins
Mike 10 wins
Rob 3 wins

Basically it breaks down to; if there is a match, then someone from Team Bacon will win

you're going to regret you ever pointed that out to him

Edited to say:

No - When Steve beats me (or anybody else for that matter)

I'll do what I normally do; extend my hand and say 'good match'

And that's what others normally do for me - just basic sportsmanship

You didn't get your M card by accepting, or fearing, defeat - neither did I

Last edited:
Jay H - did shoot well last weekend - On stage 6 at the Gator Classic he was 2nd open overall he beat all the GMs on that stage. He won't be a "C" shooter for long...

Damn he just started too... he's major hooked!

I don't think anyone made Open GM.

I wish Scott would make it. Getting to beat a GM every weekend would be sweet.

Does that mean there is a typo in Front Sight?

They may have something for the "Egg on Their Face" section in the next issue. [shocked] [wink]

Either way, M or GM, both would be a great accomplishment for Scott! Nice!

If it shows me as a GM it's a typo. It should be M. I haven't received the magazine yet but I did get a 'M' card from USPSA.

Thanks again Matt - it's appreciated.

I also noticed that one of the VT shooters made Master in Production: Elye Alexander

Very nice. Only one I know locally.

Back
Top Bottom