Confiscation of firearm used in self defence (NH; not MA)

Doobie
If someone broke into your house and you were in a self defense situation and the cops took your only handgun just pm one of us NH'ers and we'll let you borrow one while you raise the funds to get a new one.

Doobie
If someone broke into your house and you were in a self defense situation and the cops took your only handgun just pm one of us NH'ers and we'll let you borrow one while you raise the funds to get a new one.

Thanks! I should try to get myself to buy another pistol in a few months anyway. I have a lawyers name and phone number now, so I'm a bit more comfortable as I previously only had MA lawyers names/numbers.

Bwahhahaha! I'll have to keep that in mind. The front site would probably be the killer. I cut myself on it ALL the time.

Well, my town is pretty pro-gun. When I accidentally set my alarm off, and the police came I had no ID saying I lived there and my car registration didn't match my license plate. It was my word that I lived there....while I searched for proof in my car. I was OCing. She only asked me to keep my hands away from it and that as long as I was legally the owner of the house I had every right to carry it.

WHERE DO YOU LIVE!

Back
Top Bottom