• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Conceal+Carry=Survive..It's a TV show on spike

Got this from another forum. I already set tivo to season pass it. It's on at an odd time ( sat morning on comcast cape)) so you may have to record it.

I found this on comcast's fancast webpage online:

Conceal Plus Carry Equals Survival
Sat, Jul 10, 10:30a - 11:00a
855 SPIKEHD
TV14 | 30 mins

Don't Be a Victim

Hi folks,

This is actually a block of four shows that are collectively called Don't Be a Victim. I was part of one of the shows filmed up at Sig Sauer Academy. They were supposed to premiere on Jyly 3rd but it looks like it has been pushed off until the 10th. They will air on SPIKE TV and the shows are called What If?, Because Lives Depend on it, Pracrical Tactical and Conceal and Carry. I was part of a school bus takeover scenario and a part about civilian repsonse to terrost threats with Todd Rassa. People that have seen the shows say they are well done.

guide data (because of the source, typically Tribune) is often unreliable that far out, and changes often. Those of you that dont see the show in your guides yet, keep checking!

Last edited:
Just found it on the Comcast guide. There is also a new show on before it called Practical Tactical.

There are four shows in a two-hour block, all related: What If, Because Lives Depend On It, Practical Tactical and Conceal + Carry = Survive.

Ya it's not showing up on my DVR but the Comcast Channell listing is showing it. I'm going to set it up for the shows listed now and see if it changes.

Ya I just checked it again for the 10th and it's Married With Children reruns, I wonder if the Nothampton iddiots are not going to carry the 4 shows because they are "evil gun shows" in their eyes.

My DVR isn't going out to the 17th yet but as I said I checked the Comcast web page TV listing for Nton area and they say that the shows are suppose to be on on the 10th starting at 9 A.M. (What If, Because Life, Practical Tactical, Conceal Plus).

I set them up for MWC I'll see what plays ?????

[smile]

Back
Top Bottom