• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Conceal Carry Lawn on D

Anyone concealed at the Lawn on D? Wife wants to go to some festival thing tomorrow. Just planning my options.. Site says no weapons, curious if anyone's had issues. I know concealed means concealed.

There's no legal basis for that signage. Lawn on D is owned and operated by the Massachusetts Convention Center Authority. They don't have the statutory or regulatory authority to enforce a ban.

There's no legal basis for that signage. Lawn on D is owned and operated by the Massachusetts Convention Center Authority. They don't have the statutory or regulatory authority to enforce a ban.

What if someone's running a private event there though? Couldn't they potentially do wanding or other security BS?

I think WRT the OPs question though its really a matter of what kind of event it is.

-Mike

What if someone's running a private event there though? Couldn't they potentially do wanding or other security BS?

I think WRT the OPs question though its really a matter of what kind of event it is.

-Mike
Still no law stopping you from getting wanded while carrying. If they find the gun they'll ask you to leave; if they don't then you're good.

Back
Top Bottom