Comcast and Sovereign bank against gun shops

I just wanted to get this info out. Thought this would be the best place. On Monday 5/13/2013 (The Call) a R.I. newspaper had a article about Bullseye shooting supplies in Woonsocket ,R.I.. Sovereign Bank terminated there personal and business accounts. They did not say it but I believe they do not want anything to do with gun stores. However,state rep. Doreen Costa (R-Dist. 31) is on the job thank god. She (Rep.Costa) also said if this is true she would boycott Sovereign bank. The 2nd thing is today Wednesday 5/15/13 I went to Flint Arms Fall River,Ma. talking to one of the guys there they told me that Comcast pulled their TV ads. I believe they r going to take legal action.I hope so anyway. I am going to boycott both Sovereign bank and Comcast cable. I already called dish tv and I will not do business with Sovereign. Anyway thanks for reading.

If I boycotted every business that differed in my views... i'd probably be making shoes out of old tires somewhere right now... but that said....

there are people that still use comcast?

Firearm owners, sellers and manufacturers are the new tobacco companies and popular opinion is against us/them. Sky is blue, grass usually green, red still best hair color on women.

**uck Comcast. Without a doubt the worst company/customer service of ANY company (not just cable etc) that I have EVER dealt with.

I dropped cable years ago. I don't miss it.

I buy blu-rays with the money I save or rent redbox.

I steal my neighbors Internet.

Firearm owners, sellers and manufacturers are the new tobacco companies and popular opinion is against us/them. Sky is blue, grass usually green, red still best hair color on women.

I disagree that popular opinion is against us. I think its more the current political.climate and the fact that the gov punishes companies who dont agree with them.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

My Comcast internet is great (think 6+MB/sec during peak times). The techs that have come out here have been great.

Shrug...

My Comcast internet is great (think 6+MB/sec during peak times). The techs that have come out here have been great.

Shrug...

6mb during peak? How old is your modem? You should be hitting at least 20-30mb by now...Not to go off topic.

Citizens bank from a previous thread is also anti-firearm business.

Never had any issue with Comcast. And they are the only choice for internet, here, because DSL is retarded.

I pick my battles. Getting butthurt over every company that appears to be anti isn't worth my blood pressure.

Never had any issue with Comcast. And they are the only choice for internet, here, because DSL is retarded.

I pick my battles. Getting butthurt over every company that appears to be anti isn't worth my blood pressure.

This. I have no choice, it's Comcast or nothing. Have never had any issues in the past 10 or 15 or so years.

This. I have no choice, it's Comcast or nothing. Have never had any issues in the past 10 or 15 or so years.

What are you guys talking about? I just saw a Markey commercial saying he created the media and competition. Sooo there must be another provider to choose from.?

If I boycotted every business that differed in my views... i'd probably be making shoes out of old tires somewhere right now... but that said....

there are people that still use comcast?
and those shoes would outlast any of the junk they sell today

Back
Top Bottom