Collectors Firearms & Militaria Chelmsford MA

CrackPot

NES Member
Anyone familiar or know anything about this shop? I saw them when I was looking at google maps. I drove by and they are tucked into a basement with limited hours after 5pm during the week and short hours on Saturday. I was thinking of stopping by but curious if anyone knows anything

Contact Terry Goode at (603) 635-9699, but he may be closed tomorrow due to the gun show in Marlboro. You can see him there over the weekend.

Otherwise, he is at 122 Bridge St., Unit 9, Pelham, NH 03076 during the week and Saturdays usually. He shares space with Bob's Affordable Firearms at that location.

Terry maintains his MA FFL for the Chelmsford address, but he basically moved to NH after the 1998 law went into effect and is pretty much "by appointment" at Chelmsford.

I have tried to visit his shop 5 times during his regular hours over the last 6 months. Every time he has been closed for one reason or another.

Mark

Try reading my post above. You will NOT find him there. You will find him in NH!

I was talking about the store in Pelham. Every time I am in Pelham during his supposed hours, the store has been closed.. Different reasons.. Gone to Gun Show. Twice, Gone out of town, etc. I don't go to Pelham to directly visit his store.. Just I try going there everytime I am in Pelham for some other reason and have yet to get inside the store.

Mark

Thanks for clearing up which location you meant.

Terry (and Bob) are both always closed the day before the gun show, as they pack their stuff and head for the shows where they have many tables (I'd guess 6-8 tables).

I've only stopped in Pelham a few times and each time the shop was open.

Once I tried to stop at the Chelmsford store and it was closed. I called Terry and he explained the situation to me and said that he's only open there by appointment.

Does anybody have a new contact number for the shop in NH? The number posted by Len is out of service. The number in Chelmsford does not allow you to leave a message .

Trying to verify if Terry will be at the Sturbridge show so I can finally purchase a firearm I have on hold.

Thanks

I don't but suggest that you call Bob at Affordable Firearms (they both shared same storefront in Pelham) and ask him for Terry's current contact info. As long as they split on good terms, this should hopefully work.

Terry operates Collectors Firearms and is open Wednesday thru Saturday, located at 22 Vinal Square. Chelmsford. The phone number is 978-251-7522. Hours are limited, so call first.

Bob operates Affordable Firearms at the Pelham, NH location. Phone # is 603-635-8443. He is open Tuesday thru Saturday.

I just called the Chelmsford store...new voice message states he is open 1-7 for Wed and Thursday this week and will be closed for Friday to set up at the Sturbridge show.

Terry closed down his shop in Pelham back in September. Bob now runs it totally as Affordable firearms. Terrys is now at the shop in N.Chelmsford. Wednesday 1p-7p, Thurs/Fri 10-7 and Sat 12-4. But he will be at the Marlboro show Saturday/Sunday. Great guy to do business with, I have been buying guns from him for over 15 years.

Any recent updates to this shop? I've heard he deals with milsurps and C&R types of guns, anyone been by recently? Want to know if its worth a ride.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Call first as he has very limited hours.

I spoke with Terry Goode (owner) at the last Foxboro gun show. He's great to deal with and his specialty is indeed milsurp and C&R guns.

Any recent updates to this shop? I've heard he deals with milsurps and C&R types of guns, anyone been by recently? Want to know if its worth a ride.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Went to the Foxboro show Feb 4, 2017. They had a bunch of Garands, 1903A3, and some really good Milsurps and C&R's. I picked up at 1938 S/42 Luger in really good shape for a very fair price. Could've bought online for something better quality, but also paid more than that little extra quality is worth. Besides, I'd rather give my money to a local business run by some really nice people.

Just won an antique revolver on Gunbroker and found out it was Collectors Firearms & Militaria up in Chelmsford. Called and spoke to Terry and asked if I could just pick it up, he said yes. I drove up (13 miles from my house) and saved the shipping cost. Very nice guy and a really interesting shop. I want to check it out when I have more time.

Just won an antique revolver on Gunbroker and found out it was Collectors Firearms & Militaria up in Chelmsford. Called and spoke to Terry and asked if I could just pick it up, he said yes. I drove up (13 miles from my house) and saved the shipping cost. Very nice guy and a really interesting shop. I want to check it out when I have more time.

Don't tell me that you didn't know Terry? He's at every gun show with military firearms, usually with ~8 or more tables. He's a very nice guy and a pleasure to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom