• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Collectible Firearms in Merrimack, New Hampshire

Visited Collectable Arms & Ammo yesterday. Nice shop. Good selection and prices. Given the NES discount on case on Golden Tiger 7.62x39. Keith and Alex are great guys; easy to deal with. They have a good selection of Mosin Nagant rifles on the rack incluing a Finn; all at reasonable prices. When I build up a little more mad money I see an AMD-65 from them in my future. Worth driving the hour to get there. Intend to make it one of my regular stops.

Stopped by yesterday to get some 5.56 ammo...good prices and good service as always. Half the fun of dropping by is to see what is new! !! Noticed they had a nice double barrel WW2 Japanees flare gun on the counter that look pretty good ! Seem like there is always something new (old) there! They also had some GI ammo cans for sale. Those things are about impossible to find lately so I grabbed a couple to store my ammo in. [smile]
Have to limit my visits there ...go for one thing and leave with 5 !!

Visited Collectable Arms & Ammo today. They still had a supply of Golden Tiger 7.62x39. Alex was there and did well by me on some currently hard to find purchases. Still have a good selection of Mosin Nagant rifles on the rack incluing a Westinhouse and an old one with a Peter the great eagle and a stock that may be Austro/German or Fin. Collectors might want to pay them a visit. Everything was still with reasonable prices, no gouging. Has small selection of various ammo on the rack, but they seem to be able to produce a greater quantity when asked. The only problem with going there is now I am officially broke. Hope the wife doesn't look in the safe. Will stop in whenever I can; they are excellent.

Love this place . went the first time to Friday and got a nice mosin and ammo . went back today for some more ammo.
4ymega2u.jpg

Nice shop and both Alex and Keith very nice guys. Nice selection of handguns. Maybe a little more expensive on certain models but being a smaller shop I can see this. They make up or it buy having some models that nobody else in the area has

Decent ammo prices too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice shop and both Alex and Keith very nice guys. Nice selection of handguns. Maybe a little more expensive on certain models but being a smaller shop I can see this. They make up or it buy having some models that nobody else in the area has

Decent ammo prices too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Typically we price match the lowest price we can find on the internet on all new handguns. Right now, however, these items are not replaceable by our numerous distributors. We are still trying to price match on line companies like Buds, but are finding that even these huge retailers do not have these items in stock. Typically we are $499.99 on most new G3 Glocks, but right now they have seen an increase in value based on the higher demand. Because we can not re-order these items easily, we can not work on margins so small. Hopefully things will get back to normal.... hopefully.

Thank you all for your support and business!

Re Collectible Firearms .I was there Sunday afternoon.I picked up some more 7.62X54 R as well as some Silevr Bear 9x18.I first stopped there back in June or July,I bought a CZ 82 as well as a 91/30,I have since been back a few times to pick up ammo.I have allways had a good experience when shopping there.I find Alex and Keith both courteous and professional.And I find there prices reasonable.

As if I haven't spouted enough good about these guys, I recently purchased a Taurus pt1911 from Keith and Alex, and as usual, the process was smooth. Price was in line with the current market.

They are also helping us out huge with the code red lower group buy. So thanks a ton!

We had Fox 25, 4, 5,7 WMUR and a radio interview with NRA Radio News today. http://www.nr1:38anews.com/ds/svc/podcast Skip to 1:38:00 under todays date (1/3/13) and you can hear the 4 minute interview. Pretty cool. Also, Drudereport.com and Theblaze.com picked up the story.

Congratulations. You couldn't afford to pay for that amount of advertising!! [smile] [laugh]

It's really nice when the Lame-stream media helps a gun shop get more exposure and thus more business.

We had Fox 25, 4, 5,7 WMUR and a radio interview with NRA Radio News today. http://www.nr1:38anews.com/ds/svc/podcast Skip to 1:38:00 under todays date (1/3/13) and you can hear the 4 minute interview. Pretty cool. Also, Drudereport.com and Theblaze.com picked up the story.
You guys have gone viral!
I'm sure you already thought of this, but now's a good time to be VERY careful as you are a giant red cape waving in front of a wounded liberal bull. Be wary of ambush muckrakers or trouble-makers.

Wow just wow... I thought by was supposed to be the promiseland! What's up with these clowns? Nice signs though and I'd love to stop by and check you guys out next time I'm in the area!

I stopped in last afternoon just before closing on saturday.
the place was busy. Alex said this was slowcompared to the rest of the day.. people were there talking about the piece on the news. they have a bushmaster ar15 on sale for a very good price (with scope). i did not ask if it were new or not. if it wasn't new, it was probably never used!

i was there today. There is a ton of 7.62X39 in stock. they must have had it delivered in pallets! i am estimated 100-150 1000 round cases of golden tiger. they have it priced at pre-craziness prices! there is a limit of 2 per customer. i would recommend picking som up quick. We are Obama comment from not being able to find ammo again.

i picked up a case just cause it was there

Back
Top Bottom