Cody Wilson meets female via SugarDaddyMeet.com, gets charged with child sexual assault

I’ve spoken to her before on the phone and she’s always been pleasant. Setting up a group buy for the GG2 is easy, it’s the cost of getting people to commit to buying that’s tough

I don't care HOW any future lawsuits come out.

Paloma is NOT GUILTY!

I bet you want to do some CNC with her?

I don't see much in her background at all, she is from UK but no idea how much tech expertise she got running a development group never mind CEO. I don't know, we'll see.

I don't see much in her background at all, she is from UK but no idea how much tech expertise she got running a development group never mind CEO. I don't know, we'll see.

I'm gonna be SO embarrassed if she turns out to be a dude, but as Nor' says, if it is, s/he pulls it off well.

From the press conference and copied from the ARS article, (bold added by me):

, but upon moving to the US (first to New York City) she eventually settled in Austin to specifically work for Defense Distributed. It is unclear what her background in firearms is or if she has any prior experience running a controversial company facing active civil litigation.

When asked how she came to work for Defense Distributed, Heindorff simply said she admired the company from afar.

"It's the most effective and elegant activism I'd seen performed and I wanted to be a part of that," she said.

From the press conference and copied from the ARS article, (bold added by me):

, but upon moving to the US (first to New York City) she eventually settled in Austin to specifically work for Defense Distributed. It is unclear what her background in firearms is or if she has any prior experience running a controversial company facing active civil litigation.

When asked how she came to work for Defense Distributed, Heindorff simply said she admired the company from afar.

"It's the most effective and elegant activism I'd seen performed and I wanted to be a part of that," she said.

I saw that, but I don't see anything else that's tech or education related. I see some of her poetry reading and movie appearance, but nothing like graduating with an education. How the f*** did they find her again?

I saw that, but I don't see anything else that's tech or education related. I see some of her poetry reading and movie appearance, but nothing like graduating with an education. How the f*** did they find her again?
Will need a deep dive on her background beyond her presser talking points. It's one hell of a career swing, hopefully she has enough sense to not run it into the ground.

Will need a deep dive on her background beyond her presser talking points. It's one hell of a career swing, hopefully she has enough sense to not run it into the ground.

well, at the moment they can't keep up with orders, so they got that going for them. Perhaps her creative artsy-fartsy side will do some good, who know. I have no idea what kind of a person she is and how you jump from UK and poetry into hardcore 2a guns for all stands. That's totally lost on me and I'm sure that there will be more questions like these.

She mentioned that she has track record of projects, but nothing about professional life running a company with what, 50 employees? I just want to know what the hell she was doing before heading to US.

well, at the moment they can't keep up with orders, so they got that going for them. Perhaps her creative artsy-fartsy side will do some good, who know. I have no idea what kind of a person she is and how you jump from UK and poetry into hardcore 2a guns for all stands. That's totally lost on me and I'm sure that there will be more questions like these.

She mentioned that she has track record of projects, but nothing about professional life running a company with what, 50 employees? I just want to know what the hell she was doing before heading to US.

There's an article I posted a ways back in this thread from an engineer who posted it on Reddit; interesting read.

My take on this, is that what Defense Distributed needs is corporate management. Not technical expertise, they've got that. They need someone to run the company and someone to fight the legal battles. They've got the engineering expertise, the CNC skills to manufacture and distribute GhostGunners. They've got them in the pipeline and they've got orders for them. So, they've got research, development and manufacturing taken care of at this point - as far as I can see - which is a view from the cheap seats.

Cody Wilson has dis-associated himself as of Friday, so his personal legal battles are separated from the company. Defense Distributed can currently legally manufacture and distribute the GhostGunner 2; and they currently have approx 400K for legal funding to fight the legal battles about disseminating the files for the plastic guns. Which is a non profit battle for Defense Distributed.

So, she may or may not have the skill set. Obviously whatever Board of Directors or other ownership Defense Distributed has, feels that she's capable of stepping up. As I said before, I was most impressed with her refusal to answer some questions. She was polite, but adamant .

I’ve spoken to her before on the phone and she’s always been pleasant. Setting up a group buy for the GG2 is easy, it’s the cost of getting people to commit to buying that’s tough

Not to mention group ownership of a GG2 breaks the law as I understand it. It's OK to buy one for yourself and then sell it when you're done with it, I think.

Someone needs to tell her that her makeup shouldn't stop at her throat for a press conference. Glad DD's got a new face and direction, I hope she doesn't turn into a gun bunny and that she's as effective as Cody when it comes to spreading the message.

Not to mention group ownership of a GG2 breaks the law as I understand it. It's OK to buy one for yourself and then sell it when you're done with it, I think.

Lol, it's just a machine. It's what you actually do with it that potentially gets hairy.

Really? Its a piece of property, why can it not have multiple owners?

IANAL but my understanding is it's legal to manufacture firearms for personal use using your own tools and equipment.

I could be wrong but group ownership of a GG2 looks to me very much like pushing a button on someone else's CNC machine and we know the ATF has jammed people up for that. I would not do it anyway. That's my risk tolerance.

Also, if I were (hypothetically) finishing 80% lowers in Mass. no-one else would know about it. Would you really want 10 or 20 people knowing about your (hypothetically) potentially illegal firearms?

And if you're in a free state there's no need for a GG2.

Last edited:
IANAL but my understanding is it's legal to manufacture firearms for personal use using your own tools and equipment.

I could be wrong but group ownership of a GG2 looks to me very much like pushing a button on someone else's CNC machine and we know the ATF has jammed people up for that. I would not do it anyway. That's my risk tolerance.

Also, if I were finishing 80% lowers in Mass. no-one else would know about it.

In my opinion, splitting ownership on the ghost gunner is a bad idea only because its no a super heavy duty kit, and i wouldn't want to risk someone busting the thing on me. But that just me.

I would argue that the major difference between you pushing a button on someone elses CNC and you pushing a button on you computer with your ghost gunner is the word "your".
If you are a full owner, or you are a part owner, you are still an owner and its still your tool. Understand the risk tolerance - there are other ways you can get hung up, the definition of ownership is not at the forefront.

If you are a full owner, or you are a part owner, you are still an owner and its still your tool. Understand the risk tolerance - there are other ways you can get hung up, the definition of ownership is not at the forefront.

Putting my ATF hat on for a second I would say it would be 90% or 95% someone else's tool.

If you're going to FA10 your lower then it makes no difference. But if your goal is to (hypothetically) manufacture an unregistered rifle, do you want to do it with 19 BFFs?

The GG2 is a lot more useful as a thorn in the side of the liberal establishment than it is as a machine for finishing 80% lowers.

That’s a fantastic point. It’s all about the operator.

Can we get back into the “is she a dude” question. Inquiring minds want to know.

she is probably just Spanish

there is a f***tube vid of her reading poetry and her voice seems less hoarse, so I'd think it's safe for Pipes and you to fap without guilty reservations.

I don't understand the concept of a founding owner of a company "stepping down".

He founded and has ownership in the company.

Did he just say "Ok guys, I'm giving all my shares of the company to x, y, z."

Can he be compensated for in effect "selling" his stake in DD?

He probably didn't have much of his own money since he put his efforts into DD.

Now he needs money for his criminal defense.

How will he be able to pay his bills?

I don't understand the concept of a founding owner of a company "stepping down".

He founded and has ownership in the company.

Did he just say "Ok guys, I'm giving all my shares of the company to x, y, z."

Can he be compensated for in effect "selling" his stake in DD?

He probably didn't have much of his own money since he put his efforts into DD.

Now he needs money for his criminal defense.

How will he be able to pay his bills?
It's a nonprofit. He has no ownership stakes. The org pays for itself based on sales of GG, etc. He was (probably) paid a salary as President/ED/whatever his title was. Now he's not the head of the org, and the BOD named her as his replacement.

Back
Top Bottom