• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cody Wilson meets female via SugarDaddyMeet.com, gets charged with child sexual assault

I think it would be awesome if she is a tran.
DD and the agenda they push is not appreciated by the liberals. Its like one of their own going against them.

What the status of Cody? Was it confirmed that the dude literally fled the country?
Who really knows? The last I saw, he was already in Taiwan on vacation. When he heard about the charges, he cancelled his return flight and tried to rent an apartment, claiming he was a student.

The landlord recognized him and reported him, but in order to actually take him into custody, the police made a fake business proposal and enticed him to meet for business.

Not to mention group ownership of a GG2 breaks the law as I understand it. It's OK to buy one for yourself and then sell it when you're done with it, I think.

Sorry, I should have clarified. I was referring to group buys of 1 machine to 1 buyer - I.e. 15 machines to 15 buyers at a reduced price how we do regular group buys.

If anyone’s interested I’d set up the above. They complete 80% 1911 frames and 80% glock frames as well for those interested in such things.

Sorry, I should have clarified. I was referring to group buys of 1 machine to 1 buyer - I.e. 15 machines to 15 buyers at a reduced price how we do regular group buys.

If anyone’s interested I’d set up the above. They complete 80% 1911 frames and 80% glock frames as well for those interested in such things.

You can also do (limited) engraving with them.

I have been torn with these things, they are a good size desktop CNC. However i am concerned they are too purpose built and lightly built. I looked for other units that are that size and they didn't have enough movement range. Larger units that are as or more capable are much more money and/or much bigger footprint.

I couldn't do it till next year, but if there was an OK discount, i would absolutely consider it.

I have been torn with these things, they are a good size desktop CNC. However i am concerned they are too purpose built and lightly built. I looked for other units that are that size and they didn't have enough movement range. Larger units that are as or more capable are much more money and/or much bigger footprint.

I couldn't do it till next year, but if there was an OK discount, i would absolutely consider it.

One interesting thing about the GhostGunner is that there's a fairly active user group. It runs GCode, and people contribute code sets. Right now you can get code to complete AR-15 lowers, AR-10 lowers and 1911 lowers. There's also code available for engraving serial numbers and pictures.

Code to complete the Poly80 lowers might or might not be available, I don't personally know about that - but they don't need a GG to complete - you can do those with a drill press and/or hand tools.

There's discussion in the user group about GCode development for other parts, such as the Browning Buckmark. It's all still relatively new and there's a great deal of enthusiasm.

If you do go shopping for one, be aware that there are two different versions, the earlier one has a different spindle, and it's prone to break. It can be upgraded, but that's something to figure into the price if you're buying used.

Really? Its a piece of property, why can it not have multiple owners?
It's not the multiple owners, but the use. If persons A and B share a GG, person A had better not give ANY hands on assistance to Person B, otherwise Person A has violated federal law. The feds have successfully persecuted machine shops that rented time for ghost gun work since they allegedly helped with the machine setup prior to the person doing the actual build pressing start.

Last edited:
It not the multiple owners, but the use. If persons A and B share a GG, person A had better not give ANY hands on assistance to Person B, otherwise Person A has violated federal law. The feds have successfully persecuted machine shops that rented time for ghost gun work since they allegedly helped with the machine setup prior to the person doing the actual build pressing start.

Or more importantly A and B better just shut the f*** up about it and not tell anyone. [laugh] Even if they are firmly within the confines of the law regarding its operation.

-Mike

So cody wilson has sex with a teenage girl for money. Illegal and illegal, but barely.
It's a huge deal because he's cody wilson. Mark sanchez dated a 16 year old and he sever saw charges.

She said she was 18. She got on a site to find older guys to have sex with for money. She had consensual sex. It's all on her. Unless they charge her with prostitution and distributing cp, it's just a witch hunt. My question is why did she report it to CPS? She new exactly what she was doing. She doesn't get to go out looking to bang an older dude and then decide to say she was a "victim" of statutory rape.
It's not like he messaged her on facebook and talked her into meeting up so he could Bill Cosby her. It's not even like he made some girl swoon and fall for him and manipulated her by making her think they were in love when all he really wanted was casual sex. It seems pretty cut and dry what the situation was on "sugar daddy meet."
It's another retroactive rape case. Let the dude live. She knew exactly what she was doing. Chick's just looking for attention like most teenage girls ,which is why you probably shouldn't date them, legal or not.

Hell in MA it's not even illegal, pretty much anyone can sleep with anyone. 16 is the age of consent to hook up with 18+ year olds and theres some sort of romeo and juliet law too.

It's probably not a set up. I have no doubt he met this chick "organically" without some NWO intervention.
I wouldn't trust a moody bratty kid with such a delicate operation, besides, organizations with as much power as the tinfoil hat brigade thinks they have don't need to use kids. They just get some woman he's never met to claim he gang raped her.

It not the multiple owners, but the use. If persons A and B share a GG, person A had better not give ANY hands on assistance to Person B, otherwise Person A has violated federal law. The feds have successfully persecuted machine shops that rented time for ghost gun work since they allegedly helped with the machine setup prior to the person doing the actual build pressing start.

This is why I'm reluctant to help others mill out 80% lowers.

I've met her. She not.

Did you ask her about her immigration status?

Paloma "arrived in the United States in 2015."

As a legal immigrant I know you can't just "arrive" in the USA and remain. There are only a few narrow paths to legal residency. I wonder which one she's on? It's not obvious to me what it would be.

After Googling Paloma for only a few minutes I'm shocked at her appointment to the top job, given she has zero relevant professional experience and is clearly a bit of a narcissist. "I’m a different person... I think everyone involved knows that.” Her professional interests before joining DD were "arts" and "poetry." Really? What DD needs is engineering, manufacturing and legal talent, not some LARPing English carpetbagger.

Here's Paloma performing what I assume is her own work in Stoke Newington five years ago.

One more shiv for Paloma. If I were one of the long term employees at DD, particularly the engineer(s) who have done all the technical heavy lifting, this kind of statement would make me puke.....then start looking for a new job.

“I cannot be more proud of my team right now,” she said. “We didn’t miss a beat. No one blinked. No one has missed a day at work. We’ve all come in. We’re still shipping. We have no intention of stopping.”

My team.

It's not YOUR team you dumb broad, at best you are a member of THE team.

One more shiv for Paloma. *Grumble grumble grumble* *Fist shaking*
They must have picked her for a reason... If she's been there for years and was their HR lead for a while she's got some experience in managing people. There's a good chance she's just a figure head with others working behind the scenes running the place.
Or maybe, she might actually know what she's doing and others can see it?
We'll find out in a couple years either way.

Any chance DD could be a really elaborate long con Moby operation?

For Cody Wilson, I highly doubt it but I think it's appropriate to be skeptical of Paloma Heindorff. She could be a Moby. She's already done one thing that makes me go hmm, which is to cut Cody off altogether. He's completely on his own to fight his personal legal battle, dependent on his own financial resources. There's absolutely no reason why DD couldn't continue to pay Cody one way or another, consulting fees or similar.

Even with good intentions, DD could be wrecked in 12 months. A small manufacturing company like this needs extremely tight control of design revisions and of inventory. You need to protect your cash flow and not soak it all up into potentially obsolete inventory. DD would not be the first company to go under with a full order book.

Last edited:
...She's already done one thing that makes me go hmm, which is to cut Cody off altogether. He's completely on his own to fight his personal legal battle, dependent on his own financial resources...
On the surface this maybe true, but she also didn't speak much to his situation on purpose, maybe they have other ways they plan to help him.
Or maybe he's an admitted diddler to them... Who knows

They must have picked her for a reason... If she's been there for years and was their HR lead for a while she's got some experience in managing people. There's a good chance she's just a figure head with others working behind the scenes running the place.
Or maybe, she might actually know what she's doing and others can see it?
We'll find out in a couple years either way.

Sure, you can stumble your way through engineering, manufacturing, sourcing, inventory control, accounting, legal, etc. issues, learn on the job. Which is undoubtedly what she's doing.

All I can tell you is that as an engineer with an MBA if Paloma had ever been made my boss I would have been out the door in record time, no matter how good she is at, er, poetry. The beating heart of DD right now is undoubtedly no more than a handful of hardware and software engineers.

Anyway, I will make a prediction based on my 40 years of business experience. DD will lose a couple of key employees in the next 12 months, the company will falter and 5 years from now will be gone.

You guys are acting like Cody Wilson was some paragon of business expertise. Newsflash: the dude has a BA in ENGLISH and was studying LAW before starting DD. So literally no business experience. Paloma Heindorff is also an English major yet I don't see you shitting on Cody for having the same degree.

She also has experience with other companies, which is one reason why she was brought on board by Cody (and the Def Dist board) in 2015.

She spent some time in London managing several venues and later co-founded a bar boat that was located on Regents Canal and graduated from Portsmouth University in 2010 with a BA in English Literature.

Once Heindorff had graduated, she relocated to New York. Once she hit the states, Heindorff worked in the Operations department of Flavorpill media as well as organizing several independent spoken word nights and artist showcases.

Read more: Cody Wilson Resigned From Defense Distributed, Paloma Heindorff Named As New Director | RECOIL

Cody didn't know shit about the engineering and he was the first to say so. Which is why he chose people to do that side of it. The best thing Cody did was setup DD as a non-profit with a board to ensure continuity of operations.

You guys are acting like Cody Wilson was some paragon of business expertise. Newsflash: the dude has a BA in ENGLISH and was studying LAW before starting DD. So literally no business experience. Paloma Heindorff is also an English major yet I don't see you shitting on Cody for having the same degree.

She also has experience with other companies, which is one reason why she was brought on board by Cody (and the Def Dist board) in 2015.

Cody didn't know shit about the engineering and he was the first to say so. Which is why he chose people to do that side of it. The best thing Cody did was setup DD as a non-profit with a board to ensure continuity of operations.

Cody was a man enough to admit that shit though, that allows for people with actual expertise to step in. Also he speaks good on camera, which is more than a lot of CEOs of startup can do. Drum up support and let people with knowledge handle the shit.

Is Paloma a man enough to do the same? [laugh]

One more shiv for Paloma. If I were one of the long term employees at DD, particularly the engineer(s) who have done all the technical heavy lifting, this kind of statement would make me puke.....then start looking for a new job.

“I cannot be more proud of my team right now,” she said. “We didn’t miss a beat. No one blinked. No one has missed a day at work. We’ve all come in. We’re still shipping. We have no intention of stopping.”

My team.

It's not YOUR team you dumb broad, at best you are a member of THE team.

Lol, well if she has Cody's job now, she's technically not wrong. Not to mention depending on how many people they have, some of these people may have worked under her before this happened
anyways.

-Mike

I'm not shitting on Paloma for her degree and you are totally missing the point.

Cody was a visionary and a highly effective 2A advocate. Men will follow visionary leaders because everyone is looking for some kind of meaning.

Paloma is a wannabe and I would only follow her as far as the kitchen if she were making my breakfast.

She has already crapped in the corn flakes by talking about HER TEAM. That is pure ego and inexperience talking.

Sure, you can stumble your way through engineering, manufacturing, sourcing, inventory control, accounting, legal, etc. issues, learn on the job. Which is undoubtedly what she's doing.

Lol, maybe someone else already does most of that shit.

All I can tell you is that as an engineer with an MBA if Paloma had ever been made my boss I would have been out the door in record time, no matter how good she is at, er, poetry. The beating heart of DD right now is undoubtedly no more than a handful of hardware and software engineers.

Anyway, I will make a prediction based on my 40 years of business experience. DD will lose a couple of key employees in the next 12 months, the company will falter and 5 years from now will be gone.

I think it largely depends on other individuals that work there and what their roles are. In a lot of smaller companies like that, a CEO/top level directors almost are figureheads. A lot of these companies are run by other
people but they have someone else public facing to deal with the PR and all that horseshit. For a company like DD that kind of horseshit probably consumes an inordinate amount of time. For all we know this role at
DD was "Director of concepets, ego, narcissism, and message".

-Mike

Lol, maybe someone else already does most of that shit.

Exactly. And as soon as that person hits the road Paloma will be a captain without a crew.

You can almost guarantee that design and manufacturing documentation is minimal.

Anyway, feel free to come back and feed me some crow pie if I'm wrong. ;-)

3D-Printed Gun Maker and ‘Crypto-Anarchist’ Cody Wilson Pleads Guilty In Child Sex Case

3D printer gun plans seller pleads guilty to sex with minor

plead guilty to lesser charge, probation & register as sex offender for 7 yrs

His defense lawyer, F. Andino Reynal, told the paper that Wilson was unaware that she was a minor. The website asks users to confirm they are at least 18 by checking a box before registering for an account.

Cody Wilson was ill prepared for the tsunami of outrage which is always generated by lib's earthquake.

Back
Top Bottom