• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CNN investigates gun sales.

Who watches CNN?
moonbat.jpg

Video is from 2013 and with CNN it is Fake News because not one of the sellers where FFL holders they where all private sales.

There is no requirement for any paper work or a 4473 if your not a FFL.

So the could have done the same thing by looking up classified ads ( like in a want ad or Uncle Henry's) in any of them free states and met the person selling the gun with no paper work either.

Last edited:
Airports. People in airports
And gyms. Ugh..

Mine has like 10 TVs on the wall. 3 have CNN, 3 have either a: plastic surgery show (it is awesome doing some cardio at 5:40am and watching some ladies body getting destroyed) or keeping up with the Kardashians. The rest have sports.

My last Gym had nothing but CNN all over. Every single f-ing night "Trump this, Trump that
.." someone cant even fart in Washington without it being Trumps fault.

And gyms. Ugh..

Mine has like 10 TVs on the wall. 3 have CNN, 3 have either a: plastic surgery show (it is awesome doing some cardio at 5:40am and watching some ladies body getting destroyed) or keeping up with the Kardashians. The rest have sports.

My last Gym had nothing but CNN all over. Every single f-ing night "Trump this, Trump that
.." someone cant even fart in Washington without it being Trumps fault.
Mine has two TVs. Since I'm there during the Retired Cop Hour (sunrise-ish), they're on Fox News.

Video is from 2013 and with CNN it is Fake News because not one of the sellers where FFL holders they where all privet sales.

There is no requirement for any paper work or a 4473 if your not a FFL.

So the could have done the same thing by looking up classified ads ( like in a want ad or Uncle Henry's) in any of them free states and met the person selling the gun with no paper work either.
We all know that but it seems the liberals don't know that. I'm not sure why thy don't cry about private sales more but I'm glad they don't

So the moral of the story is that no amount of new laws will stop a buyer or seller from breaking them if they’re already breaking the existing laws.

Back
Top Bottom