CMP M1 Carbines to be delivered without Magazine?

Rockrivr1

NES Member
While NES was down I spent some time over at The High Road and there is a post over there from someone who talked to the CMP about the M1 Carbines. Seen that he was told that they will not come with a magazine.

Well, that sucks! Anyone here this as well?

They didn't get mags with the guns. That's the primary reason.

Due to the BS of the MA AG, I would fully have expected CMP to NOT ship mags to MA inmates anyway.

When CMP sold Mossberg 44's (.22 rifles) they came without mags too. CMP only sells what they get . . . if they don't get the mags, they don't run out and buy them to sell them cheap.

The other thing I do not understand is all of the online stores I have contacted have not been willing to sell 20 round carbine mags to MA - even though these mags should be just about as pre-ban as you can get. Hopefully some MA gun shops will start carbine mags - or they will show up at some of the over the border gun shows.

The other thing I do not understand is all of the online stores I have contacted have not been willing to sell 20 round carbine mags to MA - even though these mags should be just about as pre-ban as you can get. Hopefully some MA gun shops will start carbine mags - or they will show up at some of the over the border gun shows.

Just about every gun show I have been to in MA has had M-1 carbine mags. They are not hard to get.

Do some reading here (and the AG's website - News/Press Releases from a few years ago) and you'll understand why.

When someone threatens to sue you (or your friends), you tend to head in the other direction, even if the grounds are pure BS! That's what any smart non-MA dealer will do too . . . and most of them have!

Back
Top Bottom