• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Club in the Boston area

A bit off topic...

Fields Corner, Dorchester is a high crime area.

Indeed it is, I lived right near this area, see my post below from another firearm website.

have you ever found bullet holes in a house you moved into/bought?

Not that I moved into but I've had several bullets imbedded in the side of my apartment while I lived Dorchester MA. I have seen several gun fights outside of the apartment also.

A few of the bullets hit the house near where my new born baby was sleeping in his crib. I woke up once at 3 AM to find a 7 year old boy bouncing a basketball off the side of my apartment. When I went outside and asked him what he was doing he said he had nothing to do, an officer pulled up a minute later and took care of it.

There was also an insurance scam performed right out side of my apartment almost weekly where a supposedly stolen car would be parked up against the sidewalk, another car that was stolen would get up a head of steam, usually around 30-35 mph and slam it into the sidewalk to total it. I once had the front of a Mazda Miata just about come through the side of my apartment.

We had to move before I got into trouble.

HI I live in Boston, belong to the Westwood gun club and at this time happen to be the president of the club. If you need any info in becoming a member give me a call at 617-327-3152 or email me at [email protected] JOE H

Back
Top Bottom