Clean background check or no training?

For many in MA, it's hard to comprehend that in Free America people can go into any gun store and buy a gun with nothing more than a DL and NICS check. Private sales are done in parking lots with a handshake and passing the cash/gun. And these are the legal sales.

Boy you ain't kidding.

i think my posts are relevant to this topic... the OP asked for an opinion (e-pinion)...

IMO, he's trying to do what liberals do to us. justify their fear and deep-seeded contempt towards others owning guns against those THEY don't feel are worthy... be it for appearance, ethnicity or style of dress, when this is NOT a requirement to do so....

the market will speak for itself is the bottom line. i'd love to read a local forum from the area though... -seriously

He is a not a government agency, it's not gun control when it's one guy just covering his ass I think. If he turns away too many potential customers the market will spank him, but maybe his CYA policy, which as a private person in business for themselves I have to support, will save him some grief, I don't know. Bad guys come in all colors, etc. I think he just wants to make sure he's not teaching them to be better bad guys and avoid the typical sue happy mentality, as is his right.

Feel free to point out where I'm wrong here, it's an interesting discussion.

Last edited:
Only in Obama's America would this question need to be asked. To hell with these scum sucking gangbanger a--holes.

Our gang problem dates to the late 80s. It's just gotten worse because of the cartels, which has more to do with prohibition in this country than anything Obama has done. You can't lay this one at his feet.

Back
Top Bottom