Class A LTC ALP - Franklin, MA

From my short time reading the forums I have already noticed a bunch of Franklin shooters on the forums here. Has anyone experienced acquiring a Class A LTC All Lawful Purposes in Franklin? Or if not, how has the experience getting a LTC in Franklin been in general?

Thanks!

Ninsho, I live in Franklin and it was a very pleasant experience dealing the PD in getting my LTC-A.

Thanks a lot, thats exactly what I wanted to hear. I think I'm leaning towards heading to apply for it at the beginning of next summer when school finishes up.

Gary, if you don't mind me asking, what reasons did you use on your application. I am hoping for an ALP, but don't intend on actually carrying and am wondering what actually qualifies as a legitimate reason for an ALP.

-Ninsho

Thanks a lot, thats exactly what I wanted to hear. I think I'm leaning towards heading to apply for it at the beginning of next summer when school finishes up.

Gary, if you don't mind me asking, what reasons did you use on your application. I am hoping for an ALP, but don't intend on actually carrying and am wondering what actually qualifies as a legitimate reason for an ALP.

-Ninsho

Don't give a reason WHY you need an ALP. Put down ALP as the reason you are applying.

Just answer the questions in very simple terms and don't expound on it unless they grill you. Which it doesn't sound like they will.

When I applied for mine the subject never came up. We mostly talked about the lack of hunting areas with all the building going up.

Another Franklinite here to report a positive experience with Franklin PD and Asst. Chief Semerjian...

Back
Top Bottom