Chronicle Poll: What, if any, gun control measures would you support?

I wish they would just do a verifiable background check, same as I get for work. Do it for every person who wants to get a firearm license. Once you get it your DONE, and it should be good USA wide. Shouldnt have to get separate licenses and it should cover CC in all 48 lower states and Alaska (I will never go to Hawaii). If for some reason you are arrested for Domestic Abuse, or Drugs or whatever felony, then it gets removed and you have to either transfer your firearms to your next of kin or designated trustee. Id be good with that.

I can understand people voting "none" for gun control. I expect a few people to vote "extensive" for gun control. But who thinks of banning ass when talking about guns
shocked_zpsuzg9ex9j.gif

Untitled_zpshbhmo2sc.jpg

Looked at top right, then entire page, I don't see the poll. Is it just my pre-morning-coffee eyes, or did they take it down?

I never could understand this. When that friend of mine got his head blown off in 2009 by a kook, I blamed the kook, not the gun. [thinking]

Liberal logic doesn't work that way. You always blame the gun and the circumstance that led to the event. Once people are willing to except that then it doesn't really matter who did the shooting. Chances are if asked no one will even remember this whackos name. However they will remember what weapon he used only because that was mentioned so many times.

Liberal logic doesn't work that way. You always blame the gun and the circumstance that led to the event. Once people are willing to except that then it doesn't really matter who did the shooting. Chances are if asked no one will even remember this whackos name. However they will remember what weapon he used only because that was mentioned so many times.

Fetishism - Wikipedia

A fetish (derived from the French fétiche; which comes from the Portuguese feitiço; and this in turn from Latin facticius, "artificial" and facere, "to make") is an object believed to have supernatural powers, or in particular, a human-made object that has power over others. Essentially, fetishism is the emic attribution of inherent value or powers to an object.

Back
Top Bottom