Check out this cool crate for Mosin Nagant M44s

Just got this crate that holds 10 Mosin Nagant M44s. These are the crates that they are shipped in when they are imported to the USA. I thought it would be cool to have a display of them in my gun room (I just have to figure out where to put it). Now I just need 5 or 6 more M44 to fill the crate. I'm going to have to search around to find some that don't have the big import marks on them.

DSC05409.jpg

DSC05410.jpg

DSC05411.jpg

Just got this crate that holds 10 Mosin Nagant M44s. These are the crates that they are shipped in when they are imported to the USA. I thought it would be cool to have a display of them in my gun room (I just have to figure out where to put it). Now I just need 5 or 6 more M44 to fill the crate. I'm going to have to search around to find some that don't have the big import marks on them.

43' through 48' and a few oddball ones like a Tula or 2 and you can have a perfect display.[grin]

The hard part is trying to figure out how they fit in there. It's like a big puzzle

I have seen pictures of these boxes, full.

I think that Zero Hour Arms once had a picture on their website, as they had a crate full in the shop.

I also think that one of the milsurp forums may have had a picture of a full crate.

A picture might help you figure out how to fit them in the box. I seem to recall that the lower layer was put in upside down, IIRC.

Nice find.

I have seen pictures of these boxes, full.

I think that Zero Hour Arms once had a picture on their website, as they had a crate full in the shop.

I also think that one of the milsurp forums may have had a picture of a full crate.

A picture might help you figure out how to fit them in the box. I seem to recall that the lower layer was put in upside down, IIRC.

Nice find.

I played with it last night and I think I figuired out how to put them in. I just meed more M44's to see if I really know what I'm doing

Yeh, that is what I wanted to know, who cares if it is lead based paint unless you are cheweing on the damn thing or sanding it?? An old house is perfectly fine with lead based paint, so long as you don't go around chewing on the door frames!!

Cool crate!!

Back
Top Bottom