check out these free float rails

413dan

NES Member
first off ima say I have no affiliation with these guys, other than being a happy customer. no skin in the game so to speak, this is an opinion equipment review/share.

the guys over at Paper City Firearms in Holyoke(aka the paper city((and birthplace of volleyball)) for those that don't know), have been working for a while now with some people in the law enforcement community to design their own free float rails. below are two examples of some of their current designs. the black is non scalloped and the camo one shows the scallops. the rail is made with back angled scallops for your fingers to rest in. very comfortable and feels very natural. comes with barrel nut and I believe marshall said they've currently got them in 10, 13 and 15in. i was talking to him about one for an sbr and he mentioned its in the works and custom lengths wouldn't be out of the question. thought the NES community might be interested in checking them out so here they are from the photos i got the other day at their shop.

Do you have any pictures from a bit farther away so we can see the whole thing from the side?
They look nice and could be interested.

^^^^gator, i had one of mounted on a rifle but it got deleted in a recent phone update. give me a couple days and this can be changed to a positive yes with a picture. and as i forget pricing ill get info so i can post for NES as well

Back
Top Bottom